• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

[WTB] Semi-managed Dedicated server for a File hosting site

I have sent u a p...waiting for ur reply
  2. M

Its redirecting me to https://www.burst.net/bigtest.tgz Are u reselling their servers?
  3. M

Hi can u get me a speed test for ur network
  4. M

Neeed powerful cpu with low bandwidth

Will b used mainly for my personal purposes..... Probably wont be hosting any site.......
  5. M

Srry,but that was not the kind f plan i needed i wanted a cheaper plan...taking into account that i need xceptionally less bw and hdd space
  6. M

Hi Could some1 provide me with a dedicated server with a powerful cpu...mayb a C2D 2.33 or smthing better and atleast 2gb ram need a gud network with actual guaranteed transfer of atleast 1MBytes/s(=8MBits/s) i wont need much bandwidth...250gb will do and wont needmuch hdd too....20gb will...
  7. M

Uk2.net servers

i need around 500gb space,6tb bandwith and a minimum [actual]speed of atleast 30MBit/s
  8. M

Uk2.net servers

Friends.. Is anybody using their servers or has anyone used??? Pls give some feedback about 1.Network connectivity 2.Uptime 3.support
  9. M

FDC servers

Dini bro....what about the server uptime??? And which server were using..the ampron one? Also..by average connectivity...could u pls specify xactly...i mean the average speed
  10. M

FDC servers

Is anybody using their servers or has anyone used??? Pls give some feedback about network connectivity and support
  11. M

Need A DEDI server

Will use it for running my site http://moviespal.us
  12. M

Need A DEDI server

@zaxihosting.......whats the port speed of ur normal plan of 2TB? And @LSComputers...I will need 80GB hdd+3TB transfer
  13. M

Need A DEDI server

Lemme ask u all again....whats the maximum bandwith i can get from a 10mbps unmetered conn. And is it dedicated bw?
  14. M

Need A DEDI server

Whats the maximum possible bandwidth i can get per month with a 10MBPS port? @Geekrack....is it unshared dedicated bandwidth?
  15. M

Need A DEDI server

I need offers Pls move my thread to dedi server requests section
  16. M

Need A DEDI server

I need a dedicated server Wont b using much hardware resources CPU:Celeron will do Ram:512 Storage:80gb[upgradable] BW:3TB OS:linux Pls help me
Back