• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

Hostevery.com "down" 1/31/08

first of all : if you have cpanel you have the manual backup option there . you hould use it from time to time . the problem with manual backup is that you must download the backup somewhere else ( your home hdd , another server , etc ) or , otherwise if your account gets lost with all files...
  2. E

i am not trying to blame BMR777 for leaving this host , probably if i hadn`t a very new account with them i was taking my money and go other places ( they offered to give my money back ) but you hould think that they are using cheap plans witch means less money to invest and thay they learned...
  3. E

seems that hostevery changed the datacenter and buyed a new server ( i am not very informed about the old one but i this this new one is a better one ) and they bet some backup hdd: they have 185G in /home 230G in /backup first they chose centos but seems that...
  4. E

yes , the server was down again ... i do not know exactely how long ... and about the backups .. yes .. it seems that there are no such things .. the account restoration was about whmcompletesolution accounts and recreation of accounts on the cpanel/whm , no files restored ... i was lucky to...
  5. E

even if hostevery.com site is down ( not down actually , but widthout content ) seems that my site is working ( www.easystartweb.com ) . seend that they will offer 2Months en place of 6 as they sayd first time . i really do not care about the hosting time bonus , it could be 0 , 2 , 6 or 12 mo ...
  6. E

the idea is the no matter if we like it or not the server is down (actually no longer down , but the accounts are not working yet ) . so .. this is a problem for all of us . and i do not like it as much as you . but this is the situation . i think the 6 mo bonus is somehow acceptable and we...
  7. E

MoneyBookers reseller

i need a reseller account (paid by moneybookers) with cpanel all features ( unlimited subaccounts , unlimited db , unlimited domains , as much space and brandwitch , but not less then 1GB space and 100Gb brandwitch , etc ) please specify if oversalling is or not allowed ( not very important...
Back