• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

$4-7/m Looking for a great host please give me your plans

btw, just curious, what is your MySQL quota for your databases?
  2. S

We didn't get any feedback, after he contact our support team, at 4th, March
  3. S

IM here for further instructions please, if you are interested, thank you
  4. S

No overselling, and anyway, all our clients have 30 day money back guarantee. Doesn't matter for what reason they give up our services, they will get back their money 100%. But we guarantee 99,9% uptime, max 1 hour response to any technical support. We also provide to our clients free web site...
  5. S

You can choose one of our plans form ibhosting, I recommend to you: Business Plan:$5.30/mo > 15 GB Data Space > 300 GB Monthly Traffic > 3 Domain Hosted > 100 E-mail Account > 20 FTP Account > 20 MySQL Databases All packages include many free scripts, Blog, E-commerce, Forum, Wordpress, and...
  6. S

I need some feedback

Yep, I had that feeling that there something doesn't fit, anyway, I changed the font style and looks better, thx About the images you are right, those are copyrighted images and can't modify thx again
  7. S

I need some feedback

Hi everyone. First, I want to know what you think about ibhosting, Banner, site aspect, and also about prices. Second, I need some feedback about one of my clients site: www.martinananavratilova.info. Any critics are welcome ( we can't learn better then from our mistakes:angel:) Thanks
  8. S

Webhosting reseller needed. Must accept Paypal.

BHOSTING offering a wide range of hosting plans and reseller hosting plans. We have a professional 24/7/365 support team, (ticket system, e-mail, phone contact and Live Chat) 99.9% uptime, 30 day money back guarantee. All plans will be hosted on servers in California, USA, or in Berkshire, UK...
  9. S

Web Hosting and Reseller Hosting, free domain registration

IBHOSTING offering a wide range of hosting plans and reseller hosting plans. We have a professional 24/7/365 support team, (ticket system, e-mail, phone contact and Live Chat) 99.9% uptime, 30 day money back guarantee. All plans will be hosted on servers in California, USA, or in Berkshire, UK...
  10. S

Ibhosting.com - Reseller Hosting Plans starting from $3.90/mo

Unfortunately for the moment we do not provide monthly hosting services and thus the clients can pay only for an year. If you are not satisfied for any reason, you can ask for your money to be returned in 30 days. Also you can contact our support team available 24 hours in 7 days.
  11. S

Yes, you can use it for file storage too.
  12. S

IBHOSTING offering a wide range of hosting plans and reseller hosting plans. We have a professional 24/7/365 support team, 99.9% uptime, 30 day money back guarantee, Live Chat, and more. All plans will be hosted on servers in California, USA, or in Berkshire, UK: Intel Xenon 2,4 GHz QUAD CORE, 4...
  13. S

Reseller Needed from established host

Yes, everyone can transfer his sites to ibhosting. However, this is never a simple and easy process. In general the steps that need to be taken are as follows: 1. The domain's DNS-es would have to be changed to ours. 2. The files will have to be moved with an FTP client 3. The databases will...
  14. S

Reseller Needed from established host

Hi ibhosting.com would like to offer the best hosting plan for you for $9.50/mo: 25 Gb Data Space 400 Gb bdw 30 domains hosted Unlimited e-mail accounts 50 MySQL Databases 99.9% Uptime, Live Chat, ticket system, phone and e-mail support 24/7 in less then 1 hour 30 day money back guarantee Also...
  15. S

urgent

» 5000 MB Data Storage » 1 GB Data Transfer » 1 Domain Hosted » MultiLingual Control Panel » Unlimited Parked Domains » 5 FTP Accounts » 1-Click 30+ Scripts Installer » FREE Marketing Tools » 2 MySQL Databases » 500 E-mail accounts » Anti-Virus/Spam Protection » 30-day Money Back...
  16. S

Powerful web hosting service, reliability and user-friendliness!

MINI PLAN - $3.49/mo » 5000 MB Data Storage » 1 GB Data Transfer » 1 Domain Hosted » MultiLingual Control Panel » Unlimited Parked Domains » 5 FTP Accounts » 1-Click 30+ Scripts Installer » FREE Marketing Tools » 2 MySQL Databases » 500 E-mail accounts » Anti-Virus/Spam Protection...
Back