• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Uploading from a URL/Resuming downloads

Well, I've given up. But to clear confusions, here is an example of what I'm looking for: http://omploader.org/upload The site above let you upload a file from a URL. If that site would also have supported resuming downloads, then I'd have been one happy gal.
  2. A

Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -1.38 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.87
  3. A

A server is faster than my connection and can download the file at once. Then I may download the file uploaded on that server from the main source, and be able to resume the download whenever the connection is lost. Thanks a lot! However, I should have a server to be able to run such a code...
  4. A

Hello everyone! I've basically the worst internet connection and cannot download more than 3-4Mb at a time. It is a pain to download from the servers that don't support resuming downloads and I was wondering if anyone could kindly tell me how to set up or where to find a server that uploads...
Back