• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

www.geekrack.net is the WORST PLACE EVER!

I have GeekRack and they haven't done nothing like that to me.
  2. E

looking for free host my game site

Ok, just PM me if you want the hosting. I offer cPanel 11 to as well.
  3. E

looking for free host my game site

I can offer you this. 1 Question tho, how much traffic do you get?
  4. E

Clicksor Can Not Sign Up WTF?

Clicksor is good, thats what I use. It wasn't very hard for me to meet those requirements tho. I saw someone mention earlier about them not checking, thats a lie, they do check. While they are reviewing your site your website will be put on trial until its accepted or suspended.
  5. E

Need sponsor to get a server to my clan

What game are you looking to host?
  6. E

High Quality Web and TeamSpeak Hosting - Starting from $1

ERP Networks - Quality and Affordable TeamSpeak and Web Hosting http://www.erp-clan.com/news.php TeamSpeak Hosting - Official TeamSpeak Package Page Web Hosting - Official Package Page Basic: 250MB Disk Spacke 4GB Bandwidth Unlimited MySQL, Subdomains, FTP and eMail accounts. cPanel 11 with...
  7. E

Seeking a solid deal, low budget

VPS or Small Dedicated Needed I am in need of a VPS or Small Dedicated server. I need to be able to run a multiple gaming servers, they won't run many slots. Minimum Requirements: - 10+ GB Disk Space - 80+ GB Bandwidth - 2 IPs - Any CPU - Any OS (Windows or Linux is fine) - Payments...
  8. E

Bring back the old theme.

I love the new skin, its nice.
  9. E

How many hours do you sit on your pc ?

4-12 hours a day :ninja:
  10. E

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Long thread lol :wave:
  11. E

When i post it doesnt show.

Thats actually not a bad idea, I have thought of doing this on my websites.
  12. E

My Account

I am having problems with my account, I can't do things such as view profiles or add avatars. I just signed up a few weeks ago to request hosting and I come on every now and then but I can't view profiles etc.
  13. E

Simple Free Request

Thank you very much. I didn't plan on a post-to-host but it won't mater. I am posting now. I won't do all 10 tonight so I won't be accused of spam lol
  14. E

Simple Free Request

I am in need of a website that will offer me the following, 1. At least 150mb of space 2. 2gb bandwidth 3. Use my own domain 4. Maybe cpanel 5. Use my own ads I have no problem giving a link back. I just need a simple reliable host so I can host a website for my San Andreas...
  15. E

Free Web Host Needed

Nice try Burns. You can spawn miniguns through the admin script. Anyways I got hosting now.
  16. E

Free Web Host Needed

Its a website for my growing SAMP clan.
  17. E

Free Web Host Needed

Ok, basically here is all I need for my website. Space: 50 MB at least Bandwidth: 6 GB at least (alot of traffic) cPanel Setup with my domain Can have my own ads
  18. E

SA-MP Host

Thats what I ordered and had in mind when I came here. He has nice support to.
  19. E

SA-MP Host

You guys had the right prices. I was using a euro conversion not pounds. I figured that out when I was charged $15 more than what I thought. Oh well. Sorry Richard. I wish I would of went to you :(
Back