• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Google Chrome

Very fast to open although experienced a few bugs so far. And more lil' eastereggs: :% - yes, just this little bit crashes the browser, so don't try it unless you want to loose the opened tabs about:crash - will display the default crash page banner
  2. N

70GB bandwidth 7GB space No ads No post required

What. Users should not have to overcome "hurdles". I was interested, until I saw that your site was not customer-friendly, and your post. Thanks
  3. N

One Year Free Hosting

30 day guarantee? I get my money back if something happens within the 30 days...oh wait.
  4. N

MP3-linking site, is it legal?

Although I'm not sure whether the site is legal (it is most likely for deep-linking, I'm pretty sure eSnips isn't legal, even if they insist they are not: http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56595 - Illegal hosting of eBooks...
  5. N

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

no test123
  6. N

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

--------wank---- /end censor test
  7. N

free quality hosting 99.99% uptime guarantee

When I signed up, I only got: 1000 MB Bandwidth 0 Addon Domains :( Looks promising other than that! Thanks
  8. N

Again Request

Why did you create another topic...?
Back