• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Vbulletin licence For Sale

i shall end it on Thursday of this week ok. or someone pm me a good price.
  2. J

Vbulletin licence For Sale

Hi i have a owned Vbulletin licence for sale Support runs out in December Basically looking for offers. Please Reply to this topic witha offer or PM me Picture of me in Client area. Thanks
  3. J

Anyone selling Invision Power Board

once he pays the $150 does he need to pay it again? And once support runs out he wont need to pay another $150? Sorry if these questions seem a bit silly but i don't use IPB i have got a vBulliten license
  4. J

getting DDOSed and Defaced all the time...

Just last week i had the same problem with a few attacks, Now i have it all under control thanks to the following scripts DoS deflate Mod Evasive They worked like a charm and i also managed to get the guys real ip of who was doing it.
  5. J

Yeah but as i said this is my mate and he only got £50.00 and that is what he is willing to pay to get a licence. I think in the next 2 weeks if he cannot find one to buy he will just go right to Invision Power.
  6. J

Well its for my friend who owns a football forum but just wants to buy the license since he gets hosting from me
  7. J

Hello I am intrested to see if anyone is willing to sell me their ipb license. I have 50.00gbp right now anyone offering me anything?
  8. J

Clients for Sale

The reason is i used to have WHMCS do it all but for some reason it fails to do so i have to do it manually. i will post a screenshot all tidyed up and with all overdue invoices fixed.
  9. J

Clients for Sale

Hi Decker i am sorting out all the financial stuff today the offerdue invoices etc got most of them away today.
  10. J

Clients for Sale

yeah i noticed myself but i cannot get a front page disc i had
  11. J

Clients for Sale

I have also rubed out the names
  12. J

Clients for Sale

Yeah i shall get that sorted right now with the invoices just fell behind on it all atm reason for sale and yes Richard it is still making money and using hardly any space the server is using 80gb and hardly any bandwidth.
  13. J

Clients for Sale

Hello Freewebspace I have decided after almost 1 year in the hosting business its time to stop for myself. Anyway lets get on with what i have to say http://i29.tinypic.com/30rshl2.jpg That is our current income at the moment The clients all together only use around 80gb Disk Space & around...
  14. J

Looking for Linux & cPanel

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT D/C YOU GUYS ARE IN
  15. J

Are you in the BurstNet DC?
  16. J

Hello guys, i am currently looking into different hosts as my current one i feel has messed me up a bit, Anyway here is what i am looking for, I will consider any good spec Intel or AMD 2GB Ram or higher 250GB Hdd or higher great speeds to the UK. And i would also like cPanel/WHM...
  17. J

Watch out another scammer

Hi Jordan He has put Phishing pages up 3 times within 24 hours. Also he tryed to sell his electrical gaming consoles on a public forum (WHICH FAILED) And his site PSPUderground.info well that site has been sold about 3 -4 times.
  18. J

burst alternative?

tbh i was speaking with a guy over at Steadcom they sound like great support and were willing to give me a good deal for money, I will be contacting them within the next month to see what current offers i can get my hands on.
  19. J

Watch out another scammer

Hello Freewebspace users You may have read the post about the problems with our server & GeekRack, which has all been sorted out thanks to the support team over there. Anyway i got 3 abuse letters from Geekrack with the following sites which i deleted http://66.96.235.9/~proxyler/...
Back