• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

$6/month, fast, 10GB space, 25GB Traffic

Hi i can give you this plan, as one of our defaults! Bronze Package 10Gb's Of Storage 60Gb's Of Bandwidth 150 of every feature. Monthly - USD $5.99 We have fast loading times and a small community! Great staff and support, if you would like to learn more or order then feel free to...
  2. J

Need free hosting small accout

Hello, if you dont mind doing a small amount of monthly post then we have this plan for you! Mini 400mb Of Storage 3Gb's Of Bandwidth 30 of every feature 5 of each domain 10 forum post(s) per month. All the features you requested are in there including cpanel. If you would like...
  3. J

BlueWire-Hosting, 50% Off All Resellers! 20 Avaliable

Hello, im the host administrator over at Bluewire-Hosting i would like to invite you to one of our opening sales! 50% off all of our resellers on your first bill! We are a reliable host, with quick support. And a helping staff. Cpanel RvSite Builder Sql Webmail Ruby Ruby On Rails...
  4. J

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Lol.. Wow this is going no where :O
  5. J

Can any webhosting org. Host me !!

Im sorry, but even if you have a Blazing community, that will take a while. A forum with over 400+ post does not even need more than 100mb or so.. So 1g or 2g would be just fine. 10-15 is ridiculous. That seems, like you will be hosting the content. And almost all host do not allow Adult content...
  6. J

Okay, why would anyone give away Webhosting? Why would anyone use a free Webhost?

Well not all free host are bad, most of the free host now are more reliable per say then a year ago. All though as stated in one of the post above, "free host" who also offer paid hosting are the way to go. They are more efficient and reliable. It isn't always about the looks. But more along the...
  7. J

Any Good Free Large Hosts

Afraid not, for the content you are looking for. And the space you will have to find a paid host. There are alot of host that offer what your looking for rather cheap.
  8. J

Simplix-Host Free Hosting Closed. & Hacked

woa, sorry to hear that. But, at least the paid members as you said were on a different server. Or that would have been a big mess. Hopefully, your new server will do well for your host.
  9. J

DirectSpace?

Well, your site works for me. So whatever the problem may have been seems fixed.
  10. J

need a host

Hi, we can offer you what you need. Advanced 1Gb's Storage 10Gb's Bandwidth 70 Of Each Feature 15 Of Each Type Of Domain 30 forum post(s) per month. Or. Extreme 2Gb's Of Storage 15Gb's Of Bandwidth 100 Of Each Feature 25 Of Each Type Of Domain 45 forum post(s) per month.
Back