• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Beta Testers Needed!

We have been offering free space through signup on our forums, but now at hostingposts were trying a more automated signup process. We need people to try out this signup process and send us feedback on the forums. All beta testers will recieve 200mb/2gb accounts. Just signup at...
  2. J

Free Cpanel Hosting, no ads, no required posting.

Hostingposts.com is proud to offer free cpanel hosting to everyone. We have packages that can be custiomized to your needs, and we have great support. We support all languages and countries! Here are our packages: Basic Plan - 100 MB of space - 1 GB of bandwidth - unlimited mysql...
  3. J

25 200mb/2000gb Cpanel Accounts!

25 200mb/2000mb Cpanel Accounts! Gaming Posts, is offering 25 200mb/2000gb cpanel accounts with fantastico, unlimited MySQL databases. To sign up go to hostingposts.com, sign up on the forum, post your application, and your done, no ads or forced forum posting! :biggrin2: 9 Accounts...
  4. J

Free Web Space with a Gaming Posts Account!

Now that gaming posts has been upgraded there are many new benefits to being a member at Gaming Posts! Membership is free and you recieve all the following services! Access to * A Personal Blog * The Image Gallery * Our File Storage System * The GP Chatroom * Web...
  5. J

Gaming Posts Membership Benefits!

Now that the site has been upgraded there are many new benefits to being a member at Gaming Posts! Membership is free and you recieve all the following services! Access to * A Personal Blog * The Image Gallery * Our File Storage System * The GP Chatroom * Web...
  6. J

Blog or not to Blog? That is the question!

Well I've noticed that many people that signup for hosting at hosting posts, sign up to host there own blogs and thats all they do with there space, so I was thinking about starting blog hosting where I just setup blogs for people without giving them a full hosting package. You will of course...
  7. J

Hosting Posts Offering Free Hosting! No ads!

The gaming forum, gamingposts.com has added a new feature to its forums, this feature is free webhosting, this hosting is under the domain hostingposts.com, we offer free hosting with no ads, or required posting (except to signup!) Here are two free packages that we offer without ads or required...
  8. J

Hosting Posts Offering Free/Paid Hosting!

Gamingposts.com has decided to offer free/paid webhosting, we are offering this under the name hosting posts, http://www.hostingposts.com. Free Hosting Packages These hosting packages require no posting other then to sign-up and as well no ads! Once you sign-up on our forum under free...
  9. J

Ulimate Free Post to Host!

Ulitmate Free Host! Old Hosting New Hosting: Seeing that there is so many problems here is a new offer: No Posting Required No Ads All You have to do is signup on http://www.hostingposts.com and signup under free web hosting. Upgrades come only if you really need them and it is...
  10. J

I need a reseller Account!

Can anyone help me with a reseller package that costs $25-$30/month USD that offers: WHM/Cpanel Data storage: 10gb Monthly bandwidth: 120gb Sub-domains / Domains: unlimited Cgi-bin: yes SQL Databases: unlimited PHP: yes FTP Access: yes Add-on/park domains: unlimited...
  11. J

Free Hosting Offer

I recently started a gaming forum and I am looking to gain some regular posters. So I going to see if anyone would be interested in promotional free webhosting which only requires you to post on my forum. You get instant setup so you don't have to post to get the space intially but if you wish...
  12. J

Urgent!

I am running a basketball web site for a provinicial school tournament. I have my own domain and such and am running low and bandwidth. I seriously need a free host that can provide: 200mb of space 10000mb of bandwidth anything else would be great like cpanel... I need this desperately...
  13. J

MySQl Database hosting!

I can provide free sql database hosting to anyone if someone could find or create a script for setting up such a service so i wouldnt have to do any work....
  14. J

Free Gmail Instantly

Just email me and ill hook you up ill give an update everyday of how many invites i have left, email: jaredperry2004@gmail.com Invites Remaining: 48
  15. J

Free Gmail Accounts No Strings Attached!

Since google increased by invites to 50 a day im giving them away to the first 50 people to email me! my email is jaredperry2004@gmail.com or you can post here!
  16. J

Web Host Lottery

How many people would be willing to particpate in a web hosting lottery that offers like 500mb 5gb of bandwidth 20 MySQl database 100ftp,email acounts 99% uptime php,asp,cgi,perl domain and sub domain hosting jaredperry2004@gmail.com Just include your name and email i will...
  17. J

How to make the most of adsense?

Here is a guide that may offer insight into optimizing your google ads. The web site is Ad-Vice
  18. J

I need a host

I need a host that can offer 50mb space 15gb bandwidth Cpanel with Fantastico 1 MySQl Database Domain Hosting Quick Setup MySQL must be able to upload 50mb txt file at one time No Forced Ads Own Ads Allowed I think thats it. Oh and its for a gameing forum
  19. J

Anybody for image hosting

I want to start a free image uploading services something like photobucket, i have created my own srcipt but i need a good host who can offer free space for image uploading. If theres anyone willing post what you offer, thanks.
  20. J

100mb + 300gb of bandwidth free!!!!!

Im offering a plan where i setup a free forum, CMS or blog for you and you will also get these features: 100mb space 300gb b/w ftp access my sql access I also offer web site hosting but only pages that will recieve up to 10000 visitors a week and these sites have to meet other...
Back