• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

ComfyHost (utcrazy) - AVOID IF YOU CAN - PART II

Thank you. I wish we could have done this the easy way. Thank you ppl that realized that i only wanted what is mine. Not bashing anyone ore something like that.
  2. P

Exactly, when i first talked to Utcrazy, i told him the ip addresses were really important, this server means nothing for me without it.
  3. P

so, refund the ip's. thats what i asked you to do about 1 week ago. before i come here as my last hope. u didn't
  4. P

Thats obvious i want the refund. I dont want CREDIT. Cause i wont spend with your services ever again. i want my money back just the way i gave you. PAYPAL
  5. P

Hey, just wanna let you know i'll post a link to this thread every single time i see you offering your services. If you are on the right side, im sure it wont be a problem, right ?
  6. P

Utcrazy will probably play dead, as he's used to do when something goes wrong in his buziness. And i think ill never see this money again. I just hope this thread helps next buyers
  7. P

He's not even doing that. He's doing like. Here's a pack of cards. 10 are missing, but i will credit you with some cash, then you can buy more packs with missing cards from me.
  8. P

You're completly wrong, man. I'm not askin you to refund me for something i used (your dedicated server). And im not deciding i didn't want the IP ADDRESSES. You simply couldn't provide me. So im askin my money back for something you never gave me. Again, thats called stealing...
  9. P

ive paid 100 for the additional item. he gave me about 30% so i lost 70 usd
  10. P

i've lost my patience and my time. and a few bucks
  11. P

its a non-tangible good i cant charge back from paypal, i guess
  12. P

sorry, i missed your post. Didn't find anything tellin i couldnt discuss support conversation. And like i said above, testing anti-fraud solutions for a CPA (cost per action) company :P
  13. P

and that gives you the right to steal my money ?? cause that is what youre doing. I paid u 100 dolar for something ive never seen, and youre not givin me back. You haven't paid it for the company you resell, so you just kept it to you. Thats called stealing
  14. P

you never answered my tickets. it was my last attemp to get what ive paid for. you took 20 of 30 days to tell me you wouldnt provide me something you told that would take you ONE DAY. you are the wrong one, and you dont care because you know i cant do anything against u. But thats up...
  15. P

Yeah, and now you offer me credit ?? I dont want credit, i wont continue with your company. I think i have this right. I paid you for something you cant give me. So give me back my money. Not credit my account if i never asked u to.
  16. P

if they cant supply what i need, they should never have accepted the order. right ?? Or you first take the money and then you see if you can give me what i need ?? Thats not how it should work. I asked him first before i sign in. He told me my server would be ready (including the ip...
  17. P

Okay, i thought it was all good, but its not. Lets see the facts. 1- I bought a dedicated server plus a whole C class IP Block (256 Ip's). 2- Comfy's support told me they would need an extra day to assign me the ip addresses. And everything was fine. 3- 20 days after my monthly...
  18. P

ComfyHost (utcrazy) - AVOID IF YOU CAN

Ok, thank you MOD. Eclouds, if you have issues with me. this is my IM: paulo_aiello@hotmail.com. Seems everything is fine now. We're dealing with the final issues through Support Tickets. Thanks for the help.
  19. P

ComfyHost (utcrazy) - AVOID IF YOU CAN

I don't own a SINGLE DIME to steadcom or any other hosting CO. What happened is that my VPS was hacked and used for DDoS purposes, thus consuming a large amount of bandwidth from STEADCOM. Steadcom owner tried to charge me for his fault. If his servers are vulnerable, its not my problem...
Back