• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Cpanel Backup Service Required

Hello, We can offer you those 2 GB of space needed for daily backups on one of our servers for just 3.99 dollars per month or 40 dollars per year. Please contact us at sales@felweb.net if you would like more information or to order this package.
  2. F

Hosting needed - no oversellers!

Hello, For your proxy site we can offer you for only 19 dollars per month your requirements. We are charging 9 dollars because of the resource cpu usage of a proxy site. -Unlimited addon domains/emails/ftp etc -Proxies allowed -250 gb -25 gig disk space -Resources available guarantee, no...
  3. F

Need 700-800GB backup space now

Please add us on MSN felweb@felweb.net or Gtalk felwebnet@gmail.com and we can have something setup for you in a minute. Regards.
  4. F

Intel QuadCore9300 Server with 8 GB RAM and 750 GB HD for ONLY $199.99

ORDER NOW - $199.99 /month Server Special! No one can beat the price! Promotion expires: August 15 of 2008 The server's full specifications are: * Intel Q9300 Quad Core Processor * 8gb DDR2 Memory * 750gb SATA2 Hard Drive * 2000GB per month bandwidth * 8 IP * No setup...
  5. F

Reseller

Hello, We can offer you our Reseller Start package. Idel for free hosters or package to host friends and so. 15 GB of web space 150 GB of bandwidth cPanel/WHM Unlimited Features Free Nameservers 19.99 dollars per month! Use coupon FELWEB and get 50% OFF your first payment today. ORDER NOW...
  6. F

Reseller Streaming Solution

Like 50 GB and a good bandwidth amount you can give. Looking for a start and ability to grow.
  7. F

Reseller Streaming Solution

Hello, I need to check great provider with MSN or Gtalk support for Reseller package for Streaming solutions with mp3 and ACC+, with option for winamp and media player. I need a package so I am able to hold between all my users around 200 listeners and to share around 256 kbps. I need...
  8. F

Cheap VPS needed asap

Budget: 30 dollars.
  9. F

Need an stable VPS for Storage

I dont need much quality about uptime and suchs, because this will be just an emergency backup server. Will not be working much hours.
  10. F

Cheap VPS needed asap

Offer what you can with 25 dollars. RAM can be 256. Just make your best offers. I will buy today or maximun tomorrow.
  11. F

Cheap VPS needed asap

Hello, I need a VPS where I will host one heavy website and some backups. Budget: 25 dollars Requirements: - Site averages 500 Mhz CPU - Need 512 RAM - 50 GB of Web Space - Bandwidth 100 GB - cPanel/WHM included - rsync allowed on server Thats all. Thanks.
  12. F

Reseller needed.

Hello, We can help you with the next customized reseller package: Monthly Cost: 9.99 dollars per month Space 7 GB Bandwidth 70 GB cPanel/WHM Unlimited Accounts Unlimited other features Own Nameservers Also, if you pay per year it will be 99.99 dollars. And you can use coupon FELWEB for a 50%...
  13. F

Someone can beat CS-Skylar offer?
  14. F

Budget is around 30 dollars per month. But negotiable depending on your reputation and support.
  15. F

Ok, minimun 256 MB. Its a minimun anyway. Thanks for the suggestion.
  16. F

Ok. We are a Hosting Provider company. We are now needing a VPS, bandiwdth not important and web space really important for our Remote Backups offers. This VPS will not even have load of CPU or RAM, like to say a lot, because we will only use it for backups via rsync so to make it a mirror of...
  17. F

Buy Domain Name and Get Professional Hosting for FREE

Hello all! We have an special deal for you today: Buy one Domain Name for us for just $9.99 dollars per year (.com,.net,.org,.info) and GET: Our Hosting Mini package for FREE with all its features. Hosting Mini: Web Space 5 GB Bandwidth 50 GB Unlimited features Requirements to get package for...
  18. F

Master Reseller Account Needed! -PAYPAL-

Hello, FelWeb can offer you for 200 dollars the next package. We will guarantee you the Web Space and Bandwidth with high server performance because we DO NOT oversell on our servers capacity. 25GB Web Space 250GB Traffic on 100Mbps port Unlimited Features Private NameServers (ns1 and ns2)...
  19. F

Hosting + Domain Name + Web Design

Greetings to all! FelWeb.net is pleased to announce a new promotional package deal. Order Today our Hosting Plan PRO annually and receive 2 months for free on the yearly payment. Promotion includes: 1. Hosting PRO: 50 GB of Disk Space, 500 GB Monthly Bandwidth, Unlimited other features. 2...
  20. F

Need another server

Hello, We are ready to offer you a better server with the next specifications: Pentium 4 3.0GHz HT Processor 2048MB DDR2 RAM 120GB Hard Drive 1500GB Bandwidth on 100Mbps Port 10 Dedicated IP Address cPanel/WHM/WHMXtra Included with Fantastico and cPanel Addons Basic Administration Monthly...
Back