• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Intel QuadCore9300 Server with 8 GB RAM and 750 GB HD for ONLY $199.99

ORDER NOW - $199.99 /month Server Special! No one can beat the price! Promotion expires: August 15 of 2008 The server's full specifications are: * Intel Q9300 Quad Core Processor * 8gb DDR2 Memory * 750gb SATA2 Hard Drive * 2000GB per month bandwidth * 8 IP * No setup...
  2. F

Reseller Streaming Solution

Hello, I need to check great provider with MSN or Gtalk support for Reseller package for Streaming solutions with mp3 and ACC+, with option for winamp and media player. I need a package so I am able to hold between all my users around 200 listeners and to share around 256 kbps. I need...
  3. F

Cheap VPS needed asap

Hello, I need a VPS where I will host one heavy website and some backups. Budget: 25 dollars Requirements: - Site averages 500 Mhz CPU - Need 512 RAM - 50 GB of Web Space - Bandwidth 100 GB - cPanel/WHM included - rsync allowed on server Thats all. Thanks.
  4. F

Need an stable VPS for Storage

Ok. We are a Hosting Provider company. We are now needing a VPS, bandiwdth not important and web space really important for our Remote Backups offers. This VPS will not even have load of CPU or RAM, like to say a lot, because we will only use it for backups via rsync so to make it a mirror of...
  5. F

Buy Domain Name and Get Professional Hosting for FREE

Hello all! We have an special deal for you today: Buy one Domain Name for us for just $9.99 dollars per year (.com,.net,.org,.info) and GET: Our Hosting Mini package for FREE with all its features. Hosting Mini: Web Space 5 GB Bandwidth 50 GB Unlimited features Requirements to get package for...
  6. F

Hosting + Domain Name + Web Design

Greetings to all! FelWeb.net is pleased to announce a new promotional package deal. Order Today our Hosting Plan PRO annually and receive 2 months for free on the yearly payment. Promotion includes: 1. Hosting PRO: 50 GB of Disk Space, 500 GB Monthly Bandwidth, Unlimited other features. 2...
  7. F

Special ONE Dollar Reseller Hosting at FelWeb! Start with low investment! $1/month

FelWeb.net is glad to announce in FWS an special deal for anyone on this forum planning to start a web hosting business but would like to start with a low investment. Worried about not getting clients too soon? This is the perfect deal for you. You will be able to use the amount allocated...
  8. F

Server Special only $60 per month! Free CP DirectAdmin and Management

Promotion Dedicated Server Special Processor: AMD XP 2000+ RAM: 512MB DDR2 Primary Hard Drive: 120GB (Western Digital) 750GB Bandwidth on 100Mbps Port CentOS Linux and DirectAdmin control panel Included for Free Basic Management Included Only: 60 dollars per month. Order at...
  9. F

90% OFF First Payment and 60 dollars Dedicated Server

FelWeb.net will offer this coupon only for first 10 sign ups and for the next 7 days only: An Incredible and Amazing almost free discount of 90% OFF of your first payment for hosting and of course also for Reseller Hosting. Use coupon: ALMOSTFREE Example, the first month for the 4.99...
  10. F

50% OFF first payment with FelWeb.net

We are offering a 50% discount on all our web hosting and reseller packages for the first payment you make. We are so confident on our services that we offer also with that our 30 day money back guarantee. Please visit us at www.felweb.net or contact us to mail@felweb.net for responses within...
  11. F

Reseller Plan with Subresellers Allowed!

Have you ever want your reseller hosting to be able to resell your own space and bandwidth to other resellers? You can do it now with us. You can share your resources by offering resellers packages, we will install them a WHM for you for an small setup fee. Package Features: Web Space...
Back