• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Want Free Advertising for your host or service?

I am starting a new service soon, and I need some advertisers to test things out... I can display your ads for free while I get things up and running correctly. A few things to note: Your site will be displayed in an iFrame Site is tech/hosting/website related THINGS THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED...
  2. P

Need 1 MB of Space

PM me. I can get you an account set up-- no requirements, as long as the content is legal.
  3. P

20mb host request

Since you only need a small amount of space, just PM me with your email. I will create your account and email you the details.
  4. P

Hosting for 5 sites

Hello, Supreme Space can offer our Supreme P2H plan for only 20 posts per month: 2048 MB Storage, 8192 MB Bandwidth, UNLIMITED features, host 20 domains. Only 20 posts on our forum per month (ppm) http://supremespace.biz.tm/plans.php
  5. P

Need Host with 20GB Bandwidth and Cron

Hello, Supreme Space would love to host your website. Consider the following custom plan: 512 MB Space (1 post) 20480 MB Bandwidth (39 posts per month) 1 domain hosted (free!) 1 of each feature (free! This includes 1 cron job) For only 40 posts per month, you get this plan. If you would like...
  6. P

Need a small free hosting

Supreme Space can host your website with a custom plan: 512 MB Space (1 post) 2048 MB Bandwidth (4 posts) 1 of each feature (email, FTP, MySQL) (FREE!) 1 domain hosted (FREE!) For only 5 posts per month total! Need 2 domains hosted? Only 1 post extra! Need 2 of each feature? Only 1 post extra...
  7. P

Looking to set up a basic site with a forum

Hi there, Supreme Space can set up a Mini P2H Plan for you if you would like to post: Mini P2H * 512 MB Storage * 2048 MB Bandwidth * 1 of each feature * Host 1 domain * 10 posts a month Our Features Include ======================================================== * PHP 5.2.9 * Softaculous...
  8. P

Free Premium Hosting - P2H or 1 time post plans!

Supreme Space: Our premium Post 2 Host plans come with plenty of space, bandwidth, and features. Plus, you never have to worry about upgrading if you need more. Our automated system will keep track of your posting, which means you don't have to wait for activation by a human! Our Free Post 2...
  9. P

Have a few quick questions about VPSes...

Linux. Again, this is not something that I would do to sell. I am just curious if I could get away with using a VPS for testing...
  10. P

Have a few quick questions about VPSes...

First of all, Can you create VPSes when you yourself are running on a VPS? I am not planning on selling VPSes-- this is strictly a can it be done sort of thing. Second, What is the ABSOLUTE MINIMUM RAM needed per Linux VPS, with no control panels, no software, no nothing? Just the OS...
  11. P

Need 100Mb webspace

Hello, Supreme Space would like to offer our new Supreme 1 Time Post plan: Supreme 1 Time Post =================== 5120 MB Space 20480 MB Bandwidth UNLIMITED features Host 50 domains 50 posts, 1 time Hurry and get the plan fast-- there are only a few available! http://supremespace.biz.tm/
  12. P

Premium P2H Webhosting | Grand Opening of Supreme Space

We now have 2 new plans, which are 1 time post plans. You do not have to post monthly to keep your account active, however you do have to login to the Supreme Space forums every once in a while to keep your cPanel account. Mini 1 Time Post =============== 1024 MB Space 4096 MB Bandwidth 5 of...
  13. P

Need 100MB Space

If you are willing to post monthly, Supreme Space would love to host you under custom plan: 512mb storage 10240 mb bandwidth Latest cPanel w/ Softaculous script installer 21 posts a month, using the prices on the Supreme Space forum Http://supremespace.biz.tm/forum/
  14. P

I need a good free Business hosting host my blog

Hey there, Supreme Space would like to offer our Mini Plan: 512mb storage 2048mb bandwidth 1 of each feature 10 posts a month If you would like a bandwidth limit greater than 2gb, PM me on the Supreme Space forum and we can work something out. Http://supremespace.biz.tm/
  15. P

Premium P2H Webhosting | Grand Opening of Supreme Space

The grand opening of Supreme Space is here! Our premium Post 2 Host plans come with plenty of space, bandwidth, and features. Plus, you never have to worry about upgrading if you need more. Our automated system will keep track of your posting, which means you don't have to wait for activation by...
  16. P

*****shared, Reseller, Vps, Dedicated*****!

Hosting Logic is a hosting company that provides cheap and reliable webhosting for personal and business use. Currently, we have had over 21,000 users trust our hosting over the 5 years we have been online, and we are still growing! Shared Webhosting|Mini Logic Plan|Logical Plan|Einstein...
  17. P

i need Reliable Hosting 'ads for hoster'

Probably a dentistry website that is not in fact related to dentistry. Also, if you have a business, why not go paid. More reliable, you get all of your features you wanted, and most hosting is quite cheap.
  18. P

Shared hosting - now with cPanel! 20% off FOR LIFE!

Hey there! To celebrate the launch of our new website, we are offering 20% off the Logical and Einstein Plans--FOR LIFE! Mini Logic ($3.99 p/m) -------------------------------- 1000MB Space 5000MB Space 10GB Bandwidth 50GB Bandwidth 50 Subdomains 5 Hosted Domain UNLIMITED Parked Domains...
  19. P

Time to die - December 21st 2012

Well, I guess we better get out the explosives :)
  20. P

Just discovered PS Slicing

I did check it. It was under "more options". Doesn't work for me :/ EDIT: I uploaded the hand-coded design. Any more cments? (Same link)
Back