• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Want Free Advertising for your host or service?

I am starting a new service soon, and I need some advertisers to test things out... I can display your ads for free while I get things up and running correctly. A few things to note: Your site will be displayed in an iFrame Site is tech/hosting/website related THINGS THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED...
  2. P

Free Premium Hosting - P2H or 1 time post plans!

Supreme Space: Our premium Post 2 Host plans come with plenty of space, bandwidth, and features. Plus, you never have to worry about upgrading if you need more. Our automated system will keep track of your posting, which means you don't have to wait for activation by a human! Our Free Post 2...
  3. P

Have a few quick questions about VPSes...

First of all, Can you create VPSes when you yourself are running on a VPS? I am not planning on selling VPSes-- this is strictly a can it be done sort of thing. Second, What is the ABSOLUTE MINIMUM RAM needed per Linux VPS, with no control panels, no software, no nothing? Just the OS...
  4. P

Premium P2H Webhosting | Grand Opening of Supreme Space

The grand opening of Supreme Space is here! Our premium Post 2 Host plans come with plenty of space, bandwidth, and features. Plus, you never have to worry about upgrading if you need more. Our automated system will keep track of your posting, which means you don't have to wait for activation by...
  5. P

*****shared, Reseller, Vps, Dedicated*****!

Hosting Logic is a hosting company that provides cheap and reliable webhosting for personal and business use. Currently, we have had over 21,000 users trust our hosting over the 5 years we have been online, and we are still growing! Shared Webhosting|Mini Logic Plan|Logical Plan|Einstein...
  6. P

Shared hosting - now with cPanel! 20% off FOR LIFE!

Hey there! To celebrate the launch of our new website, we are offering 20% off the Logical and Einstein Plans--FOR LIFE! Mini Logic ($3.99 p/m) -------------------------------- 1000MB Space 5000MB Space 10GB Bandwidth 50GB Bandwidth 50 Subdomains 5 Hosted Domain UNLIMITED Parked Domains...
  7. P

Just discovered PS Slicing

I JUST discovered how to slice up a layout and make PS CS3 spit out HTML, so I created a Hosting Logic layout. Comments? http://hostinglogic.us.to/beta
  8. P

My first CSS layout

Never really gotten around to creating one, but for once, I followed through. I am uploading the files now (and creating a website), but here is a screenshot. http://i34.tinypic.com/slnvnl.png Comments? Go easy on me--remember, this is my first one :P I kind of followed this...
  9. P

Need Hosting for Text MMORPG

Hey there, I am getting very close to completing a Text Based MMORPG, and need hosting for it. Currently, it is in the alpha stage and I have only a few people testing. Currently, I am hosting the MMORPG on another website's plan that I have. I would need something small for now, and something...
  10. P

20% off FOR LIFE! 5x USUAL FEATURES! CHOOSE TODAY!

Hey there! To celebrate the launch of our new plans, we are offering 20% off the Logical and Einstein Plans--FOR LIFE! Mini Logic ($3.99 p/m) (With code "5TIMES") -------------------------------- 1000MB Space 5000MB Space 10GB Bandwidth 50GB Bandwidth 50 Subdomains 5 Hosted...
  11. P

Need small proxy hosting (My use only)

For some reason, my ISP blocked a gaming forum I was a part of :eek2: No clue why... However, until I contact them to get this resolved, I will need a proxy to get to the site. I have tried other proxy websites, and they all crash Firefox with ads or do not work, so I am coming to you :)...
  12. P

20% Off FOR LIFE! Only from Hosting Logic!

Hey there! To celebrate the launch of our new website, we are offering 20% off the Logical and Einstein Plans--FOR LIFE! Mini Logic ($3.99 p/m) -------------------------------- 1000MB Space 10GB Bandwidth 10 Subdomains 1 Hosted Domain UNLIMITED Parked Domains Full DNS and WHOIS...
  13. P

(US and UK) Shared, VPS, Dedicated Hosting by Hosting Logic

Hosting Logic is a hosting company that provides cheap and reliable webhosting for personal and business use. Currently, we have had over 21,000 users trust our hosting over the 5 years we have been online, and we are still growing! Shared Webhosting|Mini Logic Plan|Logical Plan|Einstein...
  14. P

Forum Hosting Required

Hey there! I am running a forum, but they won't pay for the hosting :p I have 120 members now, and the host we are on is SLOW. I need a host that will constantly be up and not slow, or at least not have a short 5 minute downtime every 3 hours. I am looking for: About 20 GB Bandwidth 100mb...
  15. P

Looking for small hosting

I am looking for small hosting... I will need it for about a month, then I will move the script I am testing over to my main website (which is currently down >:( ) 50mb space + 500mb Bandwidth+ 1MySQL DB PHP My Admin Thanks :D
  16. P

Looking for 200mb+ space, 1 gb bandwidth.

I am looking for a host that will allow me to host files for ME ONLY. This site would be to upload and transfer files from school so I can access them at home. I use google docs, however it doesn't allow zip uploads. All files will be less than 10mb. Thank you :) EDIT: Also, this will be the...
  17. P

FREE cPanel and Directadmin Hosting - Hosting Logic

I am proud to announce the new free hosting that Hosting Logic has to provide. Currently, I offer not 1, but 2 panels to choose from! I have a limited amount of both, around 10 cPanel and 20 Directadmin accounts to give away, so check out the plans and order before it is too late! Free hosting...
  18. P

Small hosting with Curl

Anyone have a small host (10mb+ storage, 100mb+ transfer) that has: PHP Curl .htaccess support Thanks! I just need to try out a few Curl scripts someone gave to me :)
  19. P

Should I....

Should I go full Flash with my Hosting Website? It looks much better than CSS and xHTML, and the sute can be dynamic and interactive in ways that PHP could not. What are the downsides to this? Most phones now even have Flash... I don't see why not.
  20. P

Reseller Request (Ad Supported)

Hello, I am looking for a AD-SUPPORTED reseller. I will need to be able to sell the plans. Please offer what space and bandwidth you think are right... (I prefer 2gb space or more, but if that is unreasonable, disregard that :P) WHM please :) Banner and text ads are fine, doesn't really...
Back