• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

CHEAP Unmetered VPS - 1GB RAM, 2GB Burst, 40GB HD - $7.60 - 8 CORE XEONS

HazeNET's launch sale still continues. Use the coupon 'HAZELAUNCH' to get a 40% recurring discount! We're a pretty new company, but here are a few comments our clients have left us: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=6891557&postcount=21...
  2. A

CHEAP Unmetered VPS - 1GB RAM, 2GB Burst, 40GB HD - $7.60 - 8 CORE XEONS + i7 920s

We've yet to update the site. It's 40% now (it used to be 50% when we launched). EDIT: And it seems I would need to update this thread as well, my apologies things are getting mixed up. We have a few locations, you will most likely be placed in either Seattle, Denver or Kansas City. Our full...
  3. A

CHEAP Unmetered VPS - 1GB RAM, 2GB Burst, 40GB HD - $7.60 - 8 CORE XEONS + i7 920s

HazeNET's launch sale still continues. Use the coupon 'HAZELAUNCH' to get a 40% recurring discount! We're a pretty new company, but here are a few comments our clients have left us: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=6891557&postcount=21...
  4. A

Best place to buy web hosting clients/companies

This is the main place: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97 Loads of companies being sold there, mostly established companies. But your gonna have to pay 4-5 figures for anything. Not worth it in my opinion, just advertise well, and earn your own clients.
  5. A

Whats the 'best' CPU and GFX Card?

I would suggest an ATI HD4850 + Intel Core2Duo E2200, if you know where to go, you could get them both for £200-£250.
  6. A

[Lifetime Reseller]

Look what i found :D http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-YEAR-UNLIMITED-WEB-HOSTING-ACCOUNT-Domain-Reseller_W0QQitemZ320339129816QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_localservices_ITwebdev_GL?hash=item320339129816&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A15|39%3A1|240%3A1318 Edit: Even got a domain reseller
  7. A

Dedicated Server Info...

Heres my shot at it: Intel XEON Quad 2x2.83Ghz (12MB L2) 8GB DDR2 2x750GB SATA2 Hard Drives (Hardware RAID 1) 4x500GB SATA2 Hard Drives (No RAID) 10TB Bandwidth 100mbit unshared port 1GB/s port (In+Out, actual uplink 100mbit) (20mbit unmetered dedicated available at same cost) Unmetered free...
  8. A

Dedicated Server

Hi, I can offer you: Intel Core2Duo 2x2.66GHz (4MB L2) 4GB DDR2 RAM 2x750GB Hdds SATA 2(Software RAID 1 or RAID 0) 100MB/s Full Duplex Premium Bandwidth 5000GB Transfer Unshared 100mbit port 750GB FTP Backup (Only accessible by the server) Fast network, very reliable Unmanaged...
  9. A

Dammit California

Oh :( I thought this had something to do with gay marriages
  10. A

Dedicated Request

Intel Pentium Dual E2180 2x2.00GHz 250GB HDD 2GB DDR2 RAM 100mbit uplink 3000GB Bandwidth @ 100MB/s 2 IPs £80/mo = $115 £15/mo per extra 500GB HD £1.50/mo per Extra IP. Discount on bulk. cPanel+WHM Included. Unlimited Reloads, reboots and re-paritionining. Free vKVM. 99%...
  11. A

Reseller Hosting Request

At least he can write properly. In your reply, you said you can pay more than $5. >> Tracker, are you foolish? Can't you read, I can't pay more than $5 per month. Useless forum. All poor hosts spam a lot. Now who's the foolish one? :glasses2:
  12. A

What would you prefer Monthly Or Yearly Customers

I like yearly, because you can offer it cheap, knowing most people aren't going to use it for a year anyway. Monthly is good for larger, more expensive plans.
  13. A

How much do you use?

10GB average per account on one of my servers, its mostly full of videos, and I don't oversell on that server. It shows that customers do know when they can use up the space they are given, and when they cannot. So you don't have to oversell, you just need to find the right customers.
  14. A

File Storage Server - Video Streaming

I really doubt you are using 200GB of space. As people have already said, they are overselling. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overselling ;) There are only 10 people currently on my server, and I can fully guarantee the resources I offer. Your not going to get non-oversold hosting for any...
  15. A

File Storage Server - Video Streaming

I can offer you: 200GB Space 4000GB Bandwidth Unlimited Features (MySQL, FTP, Emails) For: £16/mo NOT oversold, I have video streaming sites on this server easily using up 200GB+ PER DAY on this server. I can offer you a 5 day free trial to test speeds/compatibility/uptime. Server...
  16. A

CHEAP Proxy/Rapidleech/Filehosting/FFMPEG Hosting - ^Fast dedicated 100MB/s^ 4GB RAM!

Hi all, and I hope your having a great December! Here are the specs: Intel Core2Duo 2x3.00GHz 4GB DDR2 RAM 2x750GB Hard Drives 99% uptime guarantee or partial refund. DEDICATED 100mbit uplink. Test file: http://power-server.co.uk/puppy-linux-speed-test.iso Go to...
  17. A

need deedicated hosting

Would you be interested in: Pentium Dual E2180 (2 Core [3x2.00GHz]) 2GB DDR2 RAM 250GB Hard Drive (500GB Extra Hard Drives for £15/$22/mo) 3000GB Transfer at 100mb/s (1MB/S excess or $0.04/GB 100GB blocks)or 10Mbit Bandwidth Volume. Rubaix/OVH DC in France. 2 IPs + £1.30/$2 per extra...
  18. A

Name the panels

Who said they were all on this forum?
  19. A

Name the panels

I guarantee you, I can gather at least 2000 people right now to say it is the best. ;) cPanel makes it easy to do everything, you barely have to go into SSH. The API is great. Its easy to setup. Its easy to install. Its got a lot of plugins/addons. You can rebuild apache through a GUI. My...
  20. A

Should add paid subs.

No ----??!? I saw an identical thread on DP, what happened with that one?
Back