• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

VPS 15 GB diskspace, 100GB traffic, 512Kbps Bandwidth

Price $17.00/month Annual payment $170.00(2 months free!) Traffic allotment (per month)100 GB Bandwidth (port speed)512 Kbit/s CPU 50% RAM 128 MB Disk Space 15 GB IP address 1 Pre-installed OS Debian 4.0 Etch Supported OS Debian 4.0 Etch, CentOS Custom partitioning y...
  2. P

Free PHP shopping cart software compatible with PayPal

Free PHP shopping cart software compatible with PayPal. Pm me for download link
  3. P

how to sell domain?

I wish to sell a turnkey website along with the domain name i have registered with 1and 1. handover of the site admin is straight-forward, but how do i pass the domain name safely and what are the costs? i would prefer to use paypal
  4. P

fast and free

hi i have www.freehost.me.uk Fast and reliable Free hosting 150 MB Disk Space 4 GB Data Transfer 1 Domain Hosting 2 subdomains 1 MySQL Database FrontPage Support phpMyAdmin PHP4/5, Perl, CGI traffic stats No posting req Paid upgrades and domains available regards parker
Back