• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Hastings

[|||] GeekLayer's DOUBLE TROUBLE sale is back! [|||] Double RAM/BURST/HDD/BW [|||

ATTENTION ALL FWS MEMBERS! GEEKLAYER'S DOUBLE TROUBLE SALE IS BACK! FOR THE NEXT WEEK ONLY, GET DOUBLE RESOURCES ON YOUR VPS FOR FREE! !!! DOUBLE RESOURCES WILL BE ADDED AUTOMATICALLY TO ANY NEW ORDER !!! [[[ WHAT DO OUR CUSTOMERS THINK? CLICK HERE! ]]] "Starter" VPS - $29.95/m -...
  2. Hastings

[!!!] 50% MORE RESOURCES [!!!] FREE cPanel or DA [!!!] WOW! [!!!]

GeekLayer Web Services would like to extend the following offer to members here @ FWS! Get 50% MORE RESOURCES and FREE cPanel or DirectAdmin! Please note: This offer WON'T LAST LONG! Special ends Saturday October 18th WITH NO EXTENSIONS! [ CHECK OUT WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS THINK! ]...
  3. Hastings

[!!!] Two BEAUTIFUL "Web 2.0 Style" Designs [!!!] $75 BID, $150 BIN [!!!]

Design #210 Demo: http://hunterhastings.net/sale/210.png * FULLY CODED * Includes HOME, SUB, and PACKAGES page $75 Starting BID $150 Buy-It-Now Design #210 Demo: http://hunterhastings.net/sale/211.png * FULLY CODED * Includes HOME, SUB, and PACKAGES page $95 Starting BID $175 Buy-It-Now...
  4. Hastings

[!!!] 50% MORE RESOURCES [!!!] FREE cPanel or DA [!!!] WOW! [!!!]

GeekLayer Web Services would like to extend the following offer to members here @ FWS! Get 50% MORE RESOURCES and FREE cPanel or DirectAdmin! Please note: This offer WON'T LAST LONG! Special ends Saturday October 4th WITH NO EXTENSIONS! [ CHECK OUT WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS THINK! ]...
  5. Hastings

Hello?! Peo?!

This message is really to Peo, but I can't get him to reply via PM or Email and have tried 4-5 times now! Please contact me pertaining to advertising, my email is me-at-hunterhastings.net or via PM here. /me hopes this'll get his attention :ninja:
  6. Hastings

Chipotle Grill

OH. MY. GOD. SO GOOD. I'm officially addicted to the chicken burritos @ chipotle grill. Any of you fellow americans (don't think they have em anywhere else) eaten there? My friends and I head over after school every friday and hang out for 2-3 hours, and annoy the hell out of everyone else...
  7. Hastings

[!!!] GeekLayer [!!!] FREE cPanel or DA on ANY VPS SIGNUP! (Starting @ $29.95) [!!!]

Hey there! Check out this fantastic deal we have going for 'ya. For a limited time, you can get *FREE* cPanel (a $8/m value) on ANY VPS PACKAGE! Not only do you get a fantastic VPS with everything you need to go to start hosting, but you get geeklayer's un-matched "personal level" of service...
  8. Hastings

The GED

Hello, I'm trying to connect with someone who's taken the GED in the past 5 years or so for a few questions and someone to simply talk to about it. If you've taken it, please give me a shout, I'd really like to hear from anyone. Due to some family issues and personal decision, I've decided to...
  9. Hastings

Got bored, playing in Photoshop

Just got bored and was playing around in photoshop, lol. Took a picture of my dog and played with light and curves etc.
  10. Hastings

[!!!] GeekLayer [!!!] FREE cPanel or DA on ANY VPS SIGNUP! (Starting @ $29.95) [!!!]

Hey there! Check out this fantastic deal we have going for 'ya. For a limited time, you can get *FREE* cPanel (a $8/m value) on ANY VPS PACKAGE! Not only do you get a fantastic VPS with everything you need to go to start hosting, but you get geeklayer's un-matched "personal level" of service...
  11. Hastings

GeekLayer Re-Design

Hey everyone, I'm currently working on a re-design for http://www.geeklayer.net/ and this is what I've come up with so far, what do you all think? (PS: I'll be updating this thread along the way, so make sure you scroll down before giving a full review 'a? ;)) LINK...
  12. Hastings

Gotta love eBay...

I paid $200 for the new iPhone 3G, although be it my plan is slightly more expensive per month, I actually made a profit by the decision to upgrade, and eBay is why ^-^. Just sold my first gen iPhone in a matter of minutes on eBay. I sold it for a very good deal of $280, but c'mon, it was...
  13. Hastings

Sunsets

Check it out, awesome looking sunset tonight. We have a lot of beautiful sunsets out here, might make this a kind of fun thread 'a? Take a picture every night or at least close to it :P
  14. Hastings

Comcast? ALERT!

Original document: http://www.engadget.com/2008/08/29/comcast-set-to-begin-bandwidth-capping-come-october-1st/ My thoughts - OH HELLS NO. Goodbye Comcast, Hello Cox or Qwest.
  15. Hastings

Car Audio. Wow.

Ok. I just found out that my *stock* stereo system in my 2000 Volvo C70 LT Turbo Coupe has 11 speakers + 2x10" woofers and 2x12" woofers, 15 speakers in total... In a very small 2 door car. I'm in shock, but wow does it sound awesome. :eek3: And the breakdown is: 1 front/center 2 on either...
  16. Hastings

[!!!] GeekLayer [!!!] FREE cPanel on ANY VPS SIGNUP! (Starting at $29.95/m) [!!!]

17. Hastings

Bah! What do I do?! (iPhone 3G)

Okay okay, HELP! ...lol Seriously, though. I have a first-generation iPhone and love it... But I really want GPS and 3G, and I really like how the 3G's feel in your hand. I'm debating whether to go pick one up today or not as I have one reserved @ the apple store... BAH. It's so hard to...
  18. Hastings

[!!!] GeekLayer [!!!] FREE cPanel on ANY VPS SIGNUP! (Starting at $29.95/m) [!!!]

19. Hastings

[|||] AWESOME Web 2.0 Style Hosting Design [|||] Fully Coded, Including 6 Pages [|||]

This design is 100% coded and includes a total of 6 pages. Live demo on request, contact me via AIM, MSN, PM or Email (me@hunterhastings.net) if you're interested in checking it out. Screenshot: http://hunterhastings.net/design-152/ Asking price: $250, Offers will be considered.
  20. Hastings

Got a new Radar, just in time...!

After nearly being pulled over going 75 in a 45 in my Volvo 2000 C70 Coupe (stock at the time, unfortunately, but that's besides the point), I decided it was time to invest in a Radar. I had my mind set on a PASSPORT 9500i ($550) because it had this fancy GPS deal where it would remember where...
Back