• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Free Domain Name

I think that only way to get free domain is get is as a prize from one of the PAID web hosting company which offers that.
  2. M

Cheapest VPS

I would shop around abit more before choosing any hosting company. Have you done your homework with reviews, testimonials from current clients, and even tried to use their support to answer the questions you have?
  3. M

Free Website Hosting: Free-space.net

Nice information. Thanks for sharing. Most free web hosts impose advertising on your website. This is done to cover the costs of providing your site the free web space and associated services. Some hosts require you to place a banner on your pages, others display a window that pops up everytime...
  4. M

Looking for a dedicated server provider

Server That's great to hear can you provide the domain name and how long you have been with them? Also how are you monitoring the uptime?
  5. M

Which free web host can handle Digg/stumbleupon traffic?

I'm not sure how much can free hosts handle. But free web host handle occasional traffic surges from Digg, stumbleupon etc like 20K - 40K hits in a single day.
  6. M

Best shoutbox?

Best is dont use shoutbox. If everyone is shouting then no one will be posting. And I havent mention the security risk yet. I also suggest you not to install shoutbox.There is not point !Members will chat more and will forget posting.This will reduce your post and search engine results.It loads...
  7. M

Whats Benfit to Offer the POST2HOST

I was just visiting your website, and i like your new chat! Just wanted to let you know!
  8. M

Best free webhost

This project is very interesting,really good thought. Thanx.:-)
  9. M

Understanding Free Web Host Philosophy

All true,interesting post, I got alot of requests when I worked for a free host. Thanx.:-)
  10. M

lost in the sea of free hosts...

I also recommend PHP for free hosting.
Back