• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Free hosting

Sorry, forgot to wtite this, no ads please, Can someone tell me if i can make somewhere an advanced plan, created by me, in combination with an gree of the admin? That would be fine.
  2. I

Free hosting

Hello all, Im searcing for an free webhosting company that can offer me at least the following functions: At least 1000 mb Disckspace As much as you can deliver BW ( at least 20 GB cPanel or Direct Admin Post2Host accepted, oly once posting whould be great. Safe mode OFF PHP mail or...
  3. I

HostWebsFree - 15GB Diskspace, Unmetered Transfer!

Im going to try, seems good, i hope you will hold it open, Is there a wa to remove the ads from my page?
  4. I

BryanSoft.Com- The Ultimate Free Web Host!!!! Cpanel!!! Directadmin!!! Resellers!!!

I totally agree wuth that, the onliest thing is that you have to wait long before you will get your account on their forums because an administrator has to activate it :cry2: . But i hope it is further good.
  5. I

Joomla hosting

Okay, than i will look for a good payed host that isn't too expensive :cool2: Thanks Patty
  6. I

Joomla hosting

yes, i know that is queit :confused4 big. We can allow a Hosted by ..... At our bottom. Ans we can offer you that we place google ads or other ads in our Joomla system. But what we can't use is VERY BIG ADS on our pages. I'm now running my site on velhost, but they're every time offline and that...
  7. I

Joomla hosting

Hello guys! I am looking to host am Joomla 1.5.3 wrbsite on a free host. I have a domainname, but not the money for a paid host :cry2:. The requirements for this website are: PHP 5 (Safe Mode OFF please) No problem if it is on, but off is much better! :P. At least 1 GB Webspace or more...
Back