• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

TorrentFlux Hosting

Hi. I need TorrentFlux hosting or something that can download torrents and make them Direct Links. My budget is $7/Mo. I don't need alot of space and Bandwidth. I'll be downloading 5GB/Day maybe Less? and sometimes I won't touch so it really depends it'll be for personal usage only...
  2. G

TorrentFlux Hosting

Hello. I need a Torrentflux hosting with 5GB space I can post alot of posts in your forum or anything you want. I won't use it so much only I'll upload 10GB/15 days (will delete the files when I finish directly) let me know if you are interested,
  3. G

Files storage

Hello. I requested a VPS but it seems my offer was too low :rolleyes2 Anyway is there a Files storage (shared hosting) I need like 200GB and 1TB of bandwidth and I am willing to pay $13/Mo. can i get something close to that ? Thanks Edit : space can be 150GB
  4. G

Vps / 100gb-150gb

Hello I need an unmanaged VPS for Files storage. I need access to shell . I can pay $7/month. I need 100GB OR 150GB and arround 200GB of bandwidth . All Files will be amateur footage (Racing videos). I know the size is too low but thats what I can afford. Thanks
  5. G

Free reseller

Hello , I've been doing an affiliate program for Jaguarpc.com for 1 Month ago , and 5 bought a hosting from there. i think iam able to sell hosting very easily coz here when i live our servers are poor and weak , and very expensive . $100 for 500MB and 5GB only with many problems , so i...
Back