• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

SpiralURL - Free tiny URL script with API, Stats, Screenshots, Admin & User end

SpiralURL is a tiny URL script. Turns all big links to small tiny ones which are useful for texting, twitter and forums with character limits! You can fully change the code, all I ask for in return is leave the footer link which redirects to this site! Features - Written in PHP - Smarty...
  2. H

Free 9GB cPanel Hosting, No Ads, No Link Back, Fast Support and Good Uptime

You are surfing the internet, you have read spinets of Web Development and Design. You decide to take a more in depth interest in what you've read upon. You create a work of art, and or you have an idea that refers to Web Development, Design, a business, or basically anything you want the world...
  3. H

BryanSoft Is 3 Years Old!

Read More...
  4. H

Free 9GB cPanel Hosting, No Ads, No Link Back, Fast Support and Good Uptime

You are surfing the internet, you have read spinets of Web Development and Design. You decide to take a more in depth interest in what you've read upon. You create a work of art, and or you have an idea that refers to Web Development, Design, a business, or basically anything you want the world...
  5. H

Free Script - SpiralURL | Free tiny url script

I was originally going to sell this but I though why not give it for free! Here is the page with all the information: Go to SpiralURL
  6. H

Any Good Names?

I'm helping a my best friend set up a web hosting site, he wants a domain name. Can you guys think of any good ones please :)
  7. H

Stopping Chrome?

Is there anyway to stop chrome users from viewing certain sites? Is there a code or anything?
  8. H

Free cPanel Auto-Installer

I know that it is hard being a free host and paying for licenses for auto installer such as fantastico and Installatron. Here is a free auto installer for cpanel! Looks brilliant! And really simple to install and lots of scripts! http://www.softaculous.com/ Have fun!
  9. H

TheWebWorld.Org News - REALLY IMPORTANT!

I am writing to tell everyone what has happened. I am the founder of TheWebWorld and this is what has happened to it. On 18th (I think)...I stepped down from TWW as admin due to real life issues and I couldn't carry on taking care of TWW. So I stepped down gave all access to BlinkJet (Second...
  10. H

Free cPanel & WHM Hosting - Shared,Reseller & Master Reseller

TheWebWorld.Org is the only host to provide free Master Resellers! Master Resellers means you can create shared hosting accounts and resellers! You never thought you could ever do that right? Well wrong, now you can! TWW.ORG is the nly host to provide you with free cpanel & whm hosting...
  11. H

Free Top-Level Domains - TheWebWorld.Org

TheWebWorld.Org - Free cPanel, WHM, Templates & NOW DOMAINS! Free domains .com -- 550 TWW Cash .net -- 550 TWW Cash .org -- 550 TWW Cash .biz -- 550 TWW Cash .us -- 550 TWW Cash .info -- 300 TWW Cash .cn -- 300 TWW Cash .co.uk -- 250 TWW Cash .me.uk -- 250 TWW Cash .mobi --...
  12. H

Free cPanel & WHM Hosting - Shared,Reseller & Master Reseller

TheWebWorld.Org is the only host to provide free Master Resellers! Master Resellers means you can create shared hosting accounts and resellers! You never thought you could ever do that right? Well wrong, now you can! TWW.ORG is the nly host to provide you with free cpanel & whm hosting...
  13. H

Multi Forum Script?

Can anyone point me in the direction of free forum MF script. I have found a myBB, anything else?
  14. H

Free cPanel & WHM Hosting - Shared,Reseller & Master Reseller|Order Now|Best Support!

15. H

Free/Paid cPanel creator

I know there is cpcreator. This is for post2host. I know there is more but forgot what they were called :) Can any1 help me please :)
  16. H

Free Hosting + More!|The Only Host To Provide Free cPanel & WHM Master Resellers+More

17. H

High Server Load?

I have a high server load problem. How do I find out which servers are cauing this high server load and how have you guys over come this?
  18. H

/usr is full.

My friends server /usr is 81% full. He asked me post here how he can fix this. Even I don't know, nenver had this problem. Any help for him :)
  19. H

Delete Hostin Accounts?

Is there a way to delete all accounts which are using 0 Disk Space? I know how to do it manully but is there an easier way?
  20. H

Free Master Resellers | The Only Host To Provide Free cPanel & WHM Master Resellers

Back