• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Web hosting with a 100% cash back option

For the first time ever we now offer hosting with a 100% cash back option: - 1 500Mb space - 10 000Mb data transfer - All the other top hosting features such as PHP, MySQL, cgi-bin, Frontpage, SSI, Webmail, Online Stats, Applications Vault with tons of free scripts, Plesk control panel...
  2. T

True cost of running a web server

All these guys advertising 100TB web hosting for $5 make me wonder if they live on another planet where web servers have 1000TB hard drives, support,admin and financial staff work for free, and a hosting company has no overhead expenses. The true cost of running a web server, including all...
  3. T

Testing signature

Just testing if we can now add our URL to our signature file
  4. T

Kompozer vs Frontpage

We have a large number of customers still using Frontpage. Taking into acount that Microsoft has replaced this nearly 2 years ago, I am trying to get them to switch to something else, but it seems the loyal users of Frontpage are very loyal indeed! Has anyone of you ever used the free...
  5. T

Please help me here

I joined during the weekend, I introduced myself, and I posted 2 or 3 threads, specifically trying not to step on anyone's toes.... But it seems I did something wrong somewhere. My posts are being deleted and I get negative ratings, and I have no idea why. Just a question as well: How do...
  6. T

John from top5hosting.com says hi....

Hello everyone. I am John, I am looking forward to discussing hosting and domain related issues with all of you. And if you are new to web design and/or hosting I would love to try and help you.
  7. T

top5hosting.com now offers 1Gb free space with every new domain or domain transfer

top5hosting.com has been in business since 2000, and now offers better value than ever before. With every new domain registered or transferred to top5hosting.com, you get: - 1000Mb web space - All the top hosting features, such as PHP/MySQL, SSI, cgi, Frontpage support, webmail, online...
Back