• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. 2

Please check My Site Out

Thanks for replying, but the customer is happy with the prices and the service that that recived, on the top bar, we are installing a new tab system that links out other domains and we only started on this today. I am sorry to say that this is not a template its been designed and coded by one...
  2. 2

Anyone selling a hosting template?

Hi Jason, if you visit my web site on the web design page we have a few on there if not we can make you one. let me know your budget and ill try and sort something out for you. the link is here: http://247websolutions.co.uk/index.php?site=design Hope this helps
  3. 2

Please check My Site Out

Thanks for the replys, i think that it does take longer to load if you are in the states by a few seconds, but in the uk it takes 0.67 seconds. i was thinking about mirroring the server on a usa server but not sure if this would help. Thanks for that Ben, atleast i am not the only one who...
  4. 2

Please check My Site Out

I have now launched our new website and would like your comments. We have intergrated WHMCS and also the admin site of WHMCS. The site is www.247websolutions.co.uk We are thinking about adding shoutcast and game servers but i think it will make that tabs area to full. what do you think?
  5. 2

check it out

Clean design Your site is a nice clean design, the only thing i can recomend is that you try and get your forum to look the same, we can help with this if needed:-)
  6. 2

Gaming-impulse.com

Nice looking Site Its a nice looking site, but by the number of error pages its still in development stages. Keep it going then when finished come back and ask again as you will get better replies, but if you finish the design off the way it looks now you will have a nice looking site:classic2:
  7. 2

What can i do? [paypal]

Paypal OMG what are they like, i have seen so many messages in forums and in all cases the best thing to do it look into other payment processors. i know this is not much help but you will find with paypal that as you hardly ever speak to the same person you can never sort things out unless you...
  8. 2

FREE Directi Domain Reseller Account $7.89 .com/.net/.org

looks good, you said this will work with whmcs? will it let the client manage there dns ect or will the reseller have to do this. Please can you let me know as i am intrested in signing up thanks
  9. 2

Looking To Join a Host

hi mate, i am always looking for new staff to get the business where i want it. if you would like to visit us and we can talk on live chat and see where things go.
  10. 2

Recovering a file

Yes you need to get a file recover software, there are lots of free and trial versions on the net i have just looked on google and this is the type of software that you require: http://www.officerecovery.com/freeundelete/ i do not know how good it is tho,
  11. 2

What can i do? [paypal]

sorry to hear the crap that they are giving you Erizo, we have had no end of problems with paypal and at the moment they currently owe my company over £200 but ill never see it, the best thing is move to a diff payment ie google checkout as they do not do charge backs like paypal.
  12. 2

Installing script

We have someone in our department that can install this for you and also fix any bugs, please visit us on our website and chat to the live staff and they will be able to help you.
  13. 2

WHMCS License Required?

you need to make sure that you buy off a verified reseller as you can lose you license so best thing is pay WHMCS or LicensePal
  14. 2

Review My Hosting Site

Hi mate, nice try but it really needs to be cleaned up. if you would like some help then give us a shout on live chat and ill get our web designer to give you some free pointers. if you would like a template then give us a shout also as we have a few that you can work on
  15. 2

Review my Free samples site

the page loaded and straight away i get a pop up warning me of this site, what type of downloads have you got on this site? as all i could see was a green background and a banner
  16. 2

Review my WHMCS Integration

looks good, we intergrated our site with whmcs and we also did the admin panel just for a laugh and it made the whmcs look alot better
  17. 2

Looking for new host

i would be willing to supply you with the hosting you require for free, we can also give you a free subdomain if needed also. If this is of intrest then please visit my site thanks. not sure if i can put domain address so look after my name and you will see my company name and google me
  18. 2

Looking for stabile free web hosting

i would be willing to supply you with the hosting you require for free, if in return you are able to put a link on your site for me. If this is of intrest then please visit my site thanks. not sure if i can put domain address so look after my name and you will see my company name and google me
  19. 2

I need a VPS free trial

Hi, as we are new to this forum, and would like to get a good name can you tell me how long you would need the VPS for and also what operating system and also control panel. Please feel free to visit us on our website and speak to us live, i hope i can put my domain here...
  20. 2

Can I do this with VPS? If so I want one.

If you are still looking please visit us and we can arrange for the VPS Server for you. As you already own a MS Licence we can set this on your VPS and also we offer 100% Uptime. The VPS we can supply within your budget is: 20Gb Diskspce - 2000Gb Bandwidth 512Mb Guaranteed RAM - 1024Mb...
Back