• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

DirectAdmin VPS for $25/mth?

Hello, GretzkyHosting can offer the following: * 256 MB XEN * - 256 MB Dedicated RAM - 1024 MB Swap - 60 GB Disk Space - Unmetered bandwidth - Xen Based VPS - Quad Core CPU - 10Mbit Port - Full root access - 2 Dedicated IP - Unmanaged - Directadmin - Installatron - $25/month to order please...
  2. G

Virtual Servers just $7.95! Hurry whilst stocks last

We've got another 2 VPS availible, This will be the last 2 at $7.95/mo. For the last 2 vps, we are given away extra 64mb guaranteed RAM/128mb burst RAM. Simply select Extra Memory during sign up :-) Any questions please contact us using the methods below: Skype: gretzkyhosting IRC...
  3. G

IRC allowed VPSes - Only 6 left

Hello FWS, With only 5 left, we've decided to do a special offer. Use the coupon " twitter " and get the VPS for just $12 for the first 6months. We also have irc availible so come along and talk to us, also you can use direct chat to process the order faster! THAT'S A FACT...
  4. G

php, mysql host

Hello, We can offer you our Beginner package at just $19.95. Simply place an order and open a support ticket and our sales department will change invoice to $19.95. We can also supply you with a 14day trial Send us your order id in a ticket and we'll take take of everything for...
  5. G

To Host Or Not To Host....

Personally, Partner with a company and start from there. Unless you want to dive in at the deep end. If your willing to put 100% into it, Start again, Follow your heart :cool2: Craig
  6. G

Dedicated Server Wanted

Hello, I've tryed to match a server you requested and can offer the following. Please be aware this is a one off offer so we require you to contact for custom order link. Cpu: Core2Quad Q6600 2.4GHZ 1066FSB (2x4MB CACHE) Ram: 6GB Bandwidth: 2000GB/month Hard Drive: 250GB SATA...
  7. G

Hey!!

Hampster, I would but she's female (Don't know how to use a PC) :lol:
  8. G

Hello I am Gurpreet Singh

Welcome Gurpreet, hope you'll enjoy your time here. And be good i've heard bad things about " Tracker " :lol: Blah Blah Blah
  9. G

Post your ctrl+v

[%] Now talking in [#h4k]
  10. G

Cpanel Dedicated Server Needed

Hello, I'm fully aware of your Budget, However i can offer the following Server. Server 1 Intel Celeron 3ghz 2GB Ram 160GB HD 2000GB Bandwidth Cpanel / WHM 5 Ip's 100mbps Port Fully Manage For just $80 /month, Should you need any more information please contact...
  11. G

need deedicated hosting

Hello, Gretzkyhosting can offer you the following: Pentium D 820 Dual Core 2.8ghz 250GB SATA Hard Drives 2000GB Bandwidth (On a 100Mbit Port) 2GB RAM 5 IP Addresses Cent OS 5.2 32bit/64bit cPanel/WHM/Fantastico For you $109 /mo, if your interested please email...
  12. G

Hey!!

Can this be possible? I've a girlfriend that makes my life suffer enough :hide:
  13. G

Hey!!

Hello, Thought i'd say hello and introduce myself. I own Gretzkyhosting and hope to help you in the future. You will see me posting quite often here :wink2: Warm Regards Craig
  14. G

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Waste of thread this. :lol:
Back