• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

RackFree - Post to Host Forums in OTHER LANGUAGES Open - Mods Needed!

We have many users at RackFree that speak English as their second language. Also we know that there are many people in this world that do not speak English at all. At RackFree we believe that every person, no matter what language he/she speaks should have a right to free hosting. Therefore we...
  2. E

Looking for a Few Multilingual Partners!

Hey guys, I noticed that a lot of people cannot speak english very well. However I believe that they all deserve to have hosting. I am a representative from the post2host, RackFree, and I was thinking of starting a new forum for every language. They will abide by the same rules, tos...
  3. E

RackFree - Have Ideas? BRING THEM HERE! Your opinion will be heard. GUARANTEED

If you have tons of ideas, and would like some place to say them, join rackfree! Here your opinion counts! We are the only 1 time post to host that is COMMUNITY run! Yup. Community makes all our decisions! Questions? Ask below RackFree: http://forum.rackfree.net Why RackFree: 1) One Time Post to...
  4. E

VPs around $30 a month - Semi or unmanaged

We are looking for a vps will full control Specs: 100 GB space 2 TB bw 2 GB Ram, Burst 4 GB in the $30-$40 area
  5. E

RackFree - Tutorial Contest - Enter Your Tutorials to Get MAJOR RackPoints!

NEW: We are holding a tutorial contest! If you have any good tutorials (whether they are php tutorials, hosting tutorials, even graphics tutorials) enter them here! You get MAJOR rackpoints. Any tutorial gets you 5 rackpoints, however you may get up to 50 for a good tutorial (3 of those can get...
  6. E

RackFree - The Democratic Host - Where YOU Make the Decisions

Are you tired of the hosts where you have no say? A host where administrators ban you for your opinions? Well not anymore. There's RackFree. The main thing that is different in this host is that it's run by the community. It's a democracy. What the community decides gets done And if you need...
Back