• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Website Design! How long does it take?

Got what I wanted, yes and much, much, more so ask me how happy I am, over the mOOn http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2203213&page=2
  2. M

I probable made the job take longer than necessary as I went on holiday. About getting the money back, it could be time for name and shame. :shame:
  3. M

Eaglehawk IT Opens

I would like to add my name to this list, all the best Dan Thanks again Bob M :beer:
  4. M

Website Design @ Half Price

All the best Dan you have made me a happy fellow benmorphett.com Bob M
  5. M

Well I waited and waited for a reply sending email after email and trying all the phone numbers I could find, some dead and others I left a message on, but no answer. So a couple of weeks ago I got help from eaglehawk.com and now we are up and running benmorphett.com I am going the make a...
  6. M

enquiry I requested a free quote from and shortly after he phone, I am learning the hard way http://www.approvedindex.co.uk/ Thanks Bob M
  7. M

Looking at motorcycles

CBR125 is only a puddle jumper. CBR600 good bike and honda build quality be careful the CBR RR is as it states ROAD RACE but go back the CBR600 year 2001 say which is a good riding position but will still handle well through the twisties.
  8. M

I am still trying by emails, no joy, I tried a landline number I found but was unobtainable and a mobile number was switched off. But I go on holiday for 2 weeks in a few days time so I will give it my best. Thanks anyway for your help Bob M
  9. M

Looking at motorcycles

If you want a sports bike the R6 its a serious bike very fast but you have got to use the revs. If you have plenty of miles under your belt and want to get your knee down then its the R6, but can be a bit uncomfortable if riding slow as you will be putting all your weight on your arms, wonderful...
  10. M

I done a Google Search and have found him on Face Book, but wait for it he is also a member of this site. We may have done enough for him to make contact should he read this thread. I dont think I have damaged his Name, and will I not if things take a turn for the better. Thanks for Help and...
  11. M

Hi Robdale & Dan First he is a professional website designer and he placed the job with a fellow worker who started on the home page to which I requested adjustments and a couple of photos added plus a different font. This is the type of site I want http://www.alexzwigg.com/ is that a...
  12. M

Hi all, I am a newbie, mtrebor Help I purchased a Domain and found a website builder to set it up, a very well spoken and confidant guy, well that was my impression I chose him rather than one which was cheaper. I forwarded the deposit that he requested, direct into his bank account I then...
Back