• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Limited Time Offer - Glacier Host

So i didn't understand clearly from your TOS, can i use your hosting if my site is in Russian, but absolutely legal?
  2. G

Free host with legal adult content allowed

BabbleJohn, email sent. Thanks.
  3. G

Free host with legal adult content allowed

Hello everyone, i am looking for a free host that would allow several adult blogs to be created (with absolutely legal content). My needs: 1+ Gb space, 10+ Gb bandwidth, 2+ addon domains, 2+ mysql dbs, 5+ subdomains and wildcard subdomains enabled. I am ready to put a couple of your links on...
  4. G

Free hosting with legal adult content allowed

I've found the host for no but anyway, Schmarvin thank you for the offer.
  5. G

Free hosting with legal adult content allowed

Hi everybody, since paradoxservers i had my site with has disappeared i am looking for free domain hosting that would allow legal adult content (for adult blogs directory). It would be great to get 1-2 gb of disc space and 15-20 gb of bandwidth. In exchange i am ready to put a couple of your...
  6. G

Paradox Servers - 1.5GB Disk Quota - 20GB Monthly Transfer - 30 Features

Just great! :thumbsup Everybody, if you try this service, believe me, you won't regret:)
  7. G

Free Hosting From Host Savers From 500MB to 3GB

I am getting "suspended account page":(
  8. G

FiniteMedia.com - Continues to Soar

Actually there is only a choice between finitemedia.com and co.cc domains during the process of registration. That's why i ask.
  9. G

FiniteMedia.com - Continues to Soar

Hello, Timelord_! Can i somehow get my own domain hosted with you?
  10. G

SwiftRack: FREE Shared and Reseller 1000GB Space/Transfer,Owned Servers!

It seems the site isn't working for a 2d day already?
  11. G

Paradox Servers - 600MB Disk Quota - 40GB Monthly Transfer

Nice offer and great service! Thanks!:)
  12. G

Free Host

Well, not absolutely free as i can see? There is $10 set up fee?
  13. G

Free Cpanel Hosting Offers!

And what about ToS? I couldnt find it. Should the language of the site be strictly English or can it be some other one?
  14. G

Free host request (adult)

ryantan, socheaphost, thank you for your offers very much, but for the moment i've already found a nice guy that helped me with the hosting:)
  15. G

sander k, believe me, i understand you very well. And i really wish you to resolve your problem. I know how it is to pay in advance and then... your hosting company just disappears. I had the same experience recently with my host:( Sander, i am really sorry you've got in trouble. And i am...
  16. G

Well, it seems i have to ask if someone else has a spare web space to share.
  17. G

Yep, i've found the way. Hope we'll make a deal;) :)
  18. G

binil, thanks for the offer, but i don't think it'll suit me. I wouldn't like to participate in this "neobux" thing. sander k, thanks to you also! I'd like to discuss it with you. Though it seems that as a new member i don't have access to pm yet. Is there any other way to contact you?
  19. G

Hello, can anybody provide a free host where adult would be ok? Of course, everything is legal. It would be just a small directory listed adult blogs and maybe several blogs on subdomains. So i request domain hosting, 300-500 megs with about 5 gb (the more the better), php, at least 1 Mysql...
Back