• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

x10hosting - any experiences?

Oh well. Been with x10 for a while (unfortunately on Stoli) but suspect I'll be moving on as I keep getting suspended - supposedly for phishing now - have asked them for help and to explain why and where on the site, but they do take a very long time to reply if you're using their free hosting...
  2. S

Thanks for all your helpful replies. Up and running with x10hosting (with one of my own regular backups from my izfree site)
  3. S

Hi All Anyone got experiences of using x10hosting.com - could be a possible new home for me! Thanks Steve
  4. S

hamster...izfree down

Hi Hamster Sorry to hear the bad news, shame people have to have hobbies that destroy everyone elses good work! I'm sure you'll get many requests, and I'd like to be added to the queue to get to my stneotshc backups. Many thanks Steve
  5. S

hamster...izfree down

Hosted site came back up this morning! Can't connect to izfree forum, site etc. and can't connect to ftp to retrieve the Joomla backup I've just made, so while I can get to my site and make changes (the power of Joomla!) I can't do much else.
  6. S

hamster...izfree down

Down again from the UK, and has been for most of the week :cry2: It is becoming very difficult to run a club site giving information about upcoming fixtures etc. with the poor availability we experience.
  7. S

izfree.com down..why?

Back up again now - let's hope it stays that way :wink2:
  8. S

izfree.com down..why?

And it is down for me and my viewers in the UK as well - has bee nfor a couple of days now.
Back