• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Domain4Post - FREE .com Domain for life

OK, what should I do to get a domain for personal use ? Thanks !
  2. B

Any post to host free hosting service.

Hi, Any post to host free hosting service. 500 - 1000MB space 10-15 GB per month lastest php and mysql database Thank you !
  3. B

Free cPanel Webhosting! Up to 5GB/70GB with PHP/MySQL/Email and much more!

Hi, I don't see the ruby support on the hosting page. Is this support it actually ? Thanks,
  4. B

WhiteSystem 3GB Space|20GB Transfer| cPanel| Own Php.ini| MySQL/PHP/CGI Support| Zend

WhiteSystem Thanks for your information and late reply :(. I'am checking it now. Thanks,
  5. B

1GB Disk Space/50GB Bandwidth cPanel 11 - No Ads Hosting

So, it's in turn how do I trusted you, you are not use my information to do some invalid activity ? If I'am your client. You hold my data is correct. But I don't think so why you can and need to hold my data. Can you explains it, please ? Thanks,
  6. B

Hi, How about my account information. If you can not accept my hosting request. So how can I delete my information from your billing system. Please answer me, OK ?
  7. B

OK, I see. This is a good system for blocking any users that may be in higher risk. Anyway, I will send a support ticket to see then. If the end result was rejecting me anyway. How do I cancel my account information on your billing system ? *edited* I have been sent out the support...
  8. B

Hi, I have tried to register one. But as the member stated on the above post. It is in fraud state and end result was, I can't register and use it. Did you have location limit ? Thanks,
  9. B

BryanSoft.Com Free Automated Cpanel Hosting And Resellers One Time Posting!!!

Until now it is still a very good free hosting service. my friend have been using a long time. So, it is a trusted hosting. Thanks,
  10. B

WhiteSystem 3GB Space|20GB Transfer| cPanel| Own Php.ini| MySQL/PHP/CGI Support| Zend

Hi, I have a few questions. What is the version of php ? What is the version of mysql ? Do you have cpanel demo ? Thanks,
  11. B

What features do you want in a free/paid host?

I wish to see that free / paid both support jsp and pyhon. If support ruby also then it would be great.
  12. B

Looking for a free hosting of jsp 100-200 + MySQL

Looking for a free hosting of jsp 100-200MB + MySQL Hi, All I'am looking for a free hosting of jsp about 100-200MB + MySQL. ~5000MB bandwidth. Ads supported is fine cause I use it for hosting my example projects only. Thanks in advance.
  13. B

any can help

It is a message telling you that the flash player plugin installed on you computer was a bit too old. Following the way mentioned you will update your player and work correctly.
  14. B

Free webhosting, no ads or post2host.

Darksoul Thanks, I'am going to register now. :)
  15. B

Free webhosting, no ads or post2host.

Darksoul OK, I see. That's not a problem. I wish to register one. How long can I use it for free ? Thanks,
Back