• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

New Member Posting Policy

Are we told if our posts do not get approval? And, it would be nice if we can see our posts that are awaiting approval in the control panel or something. Then I won't forget if I've posted in a thread already.
  2. L

Looking for free personal website hosting

@Krishopper: There is very little information about the free plan on your site. Can you tell me why it gives so much more storage over some paid plans? I can't find the feature listing for the free plan so I can't compare. @Schmarvin: That's good to know. Also, the main site says the starter...
  3. L

Schmarvin, are you closing up soon? I saw this: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2220904 though it's from some months ago. And it looks like your domain is for sale...
  4. L

Involuntary log-outs

This just happened to me. I'm using Opera 10.00 on 32-bit Linux. No antivirus.
  5. L

Post Your PC (or Mac) Specifications!

Gigabyte GA-EG31M-ES2L motherboard Intel Pentium Dual Core E5200 @ 2.50 GHz 2x2GB RAM from G.Skill 640GB SATA hard drive nVidia 9800GT Corsair TX650W 650W PSU
  6. L

Hello. You know what I'm looking for already :P, here are some details: Wants: 250 MB storage 300 MB bandwidth FTP PHP and MySQL, and allowed as many databases as I can make without exceeding storage limits Minimal downtime Option to negotiate for an upgrade if my site ever grows No ads...
Back