• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Vbulletin 4.0

Yep. Well IMHO, the default design looks like another amateurish open source project. Can't hate it more. I think I'll stick 3.8.4 for a while.
  2. I

Someone needs to make a dark theme for FWS Forums.

I don't know, dark themes are for most of the underground forums that may usually be frowned upon such as black hat seo, link exchange and things like that. Plus, dark design doesn't go easy on the eyes.
  3. I

Water

In ice shape or compound that's easy to distill?
  4. I

Oversell or undersell?

That depends on your marketing strategy actually. If you are going the high end, then don't oversell. If the lower end, oversell. Still, I'd not oversell like crazy but optimize your server well to accommodate as many users as virtually possible instead of plainly jamming it.
  5. I

Looking for a logo...

In case you can't find someone who can help you free, you can pay a visit to logopond.com to find a logo to your taste and adapt it.
Back