• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

I have too much free time

Well you all do a pretty good job of making me look very... small.....
  2. H

What RAID setup should I use?.

RAID10 with no hesitation.. redundancy is critical, especially if you're hosting other peoples data.
  3. H

Godaddy promo.. $1.99 .com reg's and transfers

*sigh* just ordered a domain 5 minutes before seeing this thread.. DOH!
  4. H

Review Request For My Entertainment Sites

Macarna has a nice template, biggest issue that makes it look unprofessional is a lot of the images in the middle looked badly stretched width ways. Could you sort that? Also I think there 'might' be a bit too much grey, have you tried changing the design to make the grey another colour...
  5. H

My New Social Networking Website

Agreed, does look very plain, maybe try adding some more colour to it in places, bit too bland!
  6. H

Banned from google.

Had exactly the same problem, the annoying thing is there is nothing you can do about it and google refuse to give any form of evidence to explain why you were suspended. It shouldn't be allowed but they manage to get away with it.
  7. H

Oversell or undersell?

Against overselling, at the end of the day it can damage your reputation if your server starts to slow down so it shouldn't be done.
  8. H

Hey

Hey Was just looking around for web hosts and this popped up on google.. looks nice a nice community :-)
Back