• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Crunch-Host Down???

I'm going to try to get in touch with Jordan, and see whats going on. Hopefully... BTW I got accepted into the scholarship, (recieved email), and now is it being judged, and results should be available by mid-May.
  2. F

Crunch-Host Down???

First of all, Yay Crunch-Host is not dead, hopefully it is up in the next while. Secondly the downtime, made me extremely stressed as my website was for a project which was due today. I lost a little of my work, which was sad as I had to re-write from scratch, and also find temporary hosting...
  3. F

500MB Disk Space, FTP, and 25MB+ file size upload

I need a free hosting site that has the following: - 500MB or higher diskspace. - FTP with no throttling. - PHP - ASP - At least 25MB File Size with NO Restrictions. I plan to use this website for school purposes, for lessons and for newsletters, video tutorials, assignments, and such...
Back