• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

50% Off of your first month of hosting and free upgrade

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hostingticket.com -------------------------------------------------------------- Current Promotions -------------------------------------------------------------- - 50% of Your first bill and a free upgrade...
  2. R

Free master resellers

Master resellers are not expencive at all. might as well get a vps. if your going to be running a hosting company i would pitty the saps that you host on a free master
  3. R

Cheap Hosting needed

Yes. and your kind of asking for overselling at those prices which could effect your uptime. and not saying everyone.
  4. R

looking for hosting

We can offer you this account at hostingticket.com. Please email us at support@hostingticket.com so i will be able to email you account info. I am going out now but i will be back at 10 oclock est time and will be able to set your account up then
  5. R

50% Off of your first month of hosting and free upgrade

Hostingticket.com -------------------------------------------------------------- Current Promotions -------------------------------------------------------------- - 50% of Your first bill and a free upgrade for life of your account when you buy a new domain. (Code:50upgrade) after...
  6. R

75%Off of your 1st month of hosting!!!

Rackfuse Hosting ------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------- Current Promotions -------------------------------------------------------------- - 75% of Your first bill when you buy a new...
  7. R

Need Help Running Gaming Ladder Site

Hello I have recently opened a gaming ladder site Myteamwars.com I am looking for someone that can help me run this site. I will explain your exact duty later, but if you are interested please email me at josh@myteamwars.com
  8. R

FREE HALO 3 tournament cash prizes HURRY BEFORE SPOTS FILL

Hey everyone. Im just here to let you all know that Myteamwars.com is hosting a FREE.. thats right FREE, MLG 4v4 tournament on Saturday the 14th. 1st place prize is $40 CASH through paypal. Check it out and register today because there are only 8 spots and they will fill up quickly!!! Send me a...
  9. R

Make money playing video games!!! Read more to find how this is possible.

How are you guys doing. I have recently opened my Gaming ladder/tournament site. Team Wars Gaming We are going to be giving out tons of cash for tournaments and other give aways. Please note. We are still in the beta stages but our planing on launching all official ladders within the...
  10. R

Review my Gamingladder Design/banner

How you guys doing. I recently opened a Gaming ladder /tournament site similar to Gamebattles. The design came with the script and I like but i want to make sure that the layout looks good in more then just my opinion. Also do you think that the banner flows with the general layout...
  11. R

WTB Rapidleech hosting

No one is going to host someone who is "not responsible" for their websites members
  12. R

Need Hosting Fast... (today)

Hello, Statichosting.net has the perfect custom plan for your music forums. Specs: Disk Space: 2500 MB Bandwidth: 50000 MB Monthly Add On Domain : Unlimited Parked Domain : Unlimited Mailboxes: Unlimited FTP Accounts: Unlimited Sub Domains: Unlimited Databases: Unlimited CPanel 11...
  13. R

web hosting for Directory

Hello... Statichosting.net has the perfect custom plan for you... Hi, Rapid Fire Hosting can offer you the following: Specs 500 MB Disk space (Upgrade Available) 5 GB Bandwidth (Upgrade Available) cPanel 11 Unlimited Features Price: $0.95 Monthly or $9.85 Year Act now and receive your second...
  14. R

Need hosting for my site

Hello there. Statichosting.net can offer you a plan that might be able to fit your needs. 10,000 MB Diskspace 100,000 MB Monthly Bandwidth cPanel 11 & Fantastico Unlimited cPanel Fetures 99.5% Uptime or your next months on us. 24/7 Dedicated support team Price 9.95 Monthly Recieve...
  15. R

Very Cheap but Reliable Backup Server

Hey how are you? Statichosting.net has the perfect custom plan for your backup server. Custom Plan 1 cPanel 11 5000 MB Diskspace 10000 MB Bandwidth 24/7 Dedicated Support 99.5% Uptime Gaurenteed or your next month is on us Enjoy your service and you second month is FREE!!! Price...
  16. R

Small reseller/multi domain host

Hello, Statichosting.net can offer you the perfect custom plan. Specs 3,000 MB Diskspace 30,000 MB Monthly Bandwidth Features cPanel 11/WHM* Fantastico Reseller upgrade if requested. Absolutly free. Dedicated IP's only $1.50 Unlimited cPanel Fetures 99.5% Uptime Gaurentee of your...
  17. R

Problem please try to help

problem has been fixed. It was non of this... One of their kernals were instaled incorectly or somthing. I did not get the full info... Im just happy my quotas are working correctly again.
  18. R

High-quality shared account w/ cPanel needed

Hello, sorry to post again, but Static Web Solutions has lowered their monthly price for the gold package. Specs 7,000 MB Diskspace 70,000 MB Monthly Bandwidth Features cPanel 11/WHM* Fantastico Reseller upgrade if requested. Absolutly free. Dedicated IP's only $1.50 Unlimited...
  19. R

Strong Client Base??

Hello FWS. I used to own a webhosting company back in 2005 and it seems like a lot has changed since. I have yet to find someone who is even to consider hosting with me. It seems alot harder to find someone who needs shared or even a reseller accounts. What is a good way to get a few...
  20. R

Rate my Site static web solutions

Hello, a friend of mine just designed my site for me. My hope page was just put up and i would like to get some responces about it from the general public. www.statichosting.net Please rate and also tell me what i can do to it to make it better? This is just the home page, subpages are...
Back