• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

50% Off of your first month of hosting and free upgrade

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hostingticket.com -------------------------------------------------------------- Current Promotions -------------------------------------------------------------- - 50% of Your first bill and a free upgrade...
  2. R

50% Off of your first month of hosting and free upgrade

Hostingticket.com -------------------------------------------------------------- Current Promotions -------------------------------------------------------------- - 50% of Your first bill and a free upgrade for life of your account when you buy a new domain. (Code:50upgrade) after...
  3. R

75%Off of your 1st month of hosting!!!

Rackfuse Hosting ------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------- Current Promotions -------------------------------------------------------------- - 75% of Your first bill when you buy a new...
  4. R

Need Help Running Gaming Ladder Site

Hello I have recently opened a gaming ladder site Myteamwars.com I am looking for someone that can help me run this site. I will explain your exact duty later, but if you are interested please email me at josh@myteamwars.com
  5. R

FREE HALO 3 tournament cash prizes HURRY BEFORE SPOTS FILL

Hey everyone. Im just here to let you all know that Myteamwars.com is hosting a FREE.. thats right FREE, MLG 4v4 tournament on Saturday the 14th. 1st place prize is $40 CASH through paypal. Check it out and register today because there are only 8 spots and they will fill up quickly!!! Send me a...
  6. R

Make money playing video games!!! Read more to find how this is possible.

How are you guys doing. I have recently opened my Gaming ladder/tournament site. Team Wars Gaming We are going to be giving out tons of cash for tournaments and other give aways. Please note. We are still in the beta stages but our planing on launching all official ladders within the...
  7. R

Review my Gamingladder Design/banner

How you guys doing. I recently opened a Gaming ladder /tournament site similar to Gamebattles. The design came with the script and I like but i want to make sure that the layout looks good in more then just my opinion. Also do you think that the banner flows with the general layout...
  8. R

Strong Client Base??

Hello FWS. I used to own a webhosting company back in 2005 and it seems like a lot has changed since. I have yet to find someone who is even to consider hosting with me. It seems alot harder to find someone who needs shared or even a reseller accounts. What is a good way to get a few...
  9. R

Rate my Site static web solutions

Hello, a friend of mine just designed my site for me. My hope page was just put up and i would like to get some responces about it from the general public. www.statichosting.net Please rate and also tell me what i can do to it to make it better? This is just the home page, subpages are...
  10. R

Problem please try to help

Prior Knowlege: I have a Master reseller with cpanel 11/whm Problem: I was on my cPanel one day and i saw that i had unlimited diskspace remaining. I go into my WHM panel and i check all of the accounts on my server. They all have the same problem. This doesnt sound that bad, but its...
  11. R

Reseller and Shared packages starting at 1.99

Shared & Reseller Hosting. Static Web Solutions has the perfect packages for everyone. Whether you’re someone looking for a website to put family pictures, or you have plans of being the next big site on the net. Static has the plan for you. All of our packages include the following...
  12. R

Need help setting up clientexec

I set it up, but it doesnt make the packages for me. can someone please help me set up my client exec? I will give then free webhosting for a month or two if they can help me.
  13. R

Hosting Question... PLEASE HELP!!!

Ok. So i am re-opening my hosting company, but i have a few questions because i am trying to expand. What would i need to get in order to host game servers, vent, shoutcast, ect.. I know that one way to go is to get a dedi. but are there any other types of hosting that i will be able to...
  14. R

Looking for a master Reseller

Hi, i am looking to purchase the cheapest master reseller for the most space/bw. I would like unlimited features. fantastico. a client manager, such as clientexec. thanks.
  15. R

need hosting quick tonight

I need cpanel 10 hosting. Features: C panel 10 500 mb storage 5000 mb bandwidth Fantastico No forum posting "i will put up an ad or somting Please i want this to be up by tonight hurry
  16. R

I need free hosting fast. I dont mind if it has ads

I'm looking for hosting for a diablo 2 clan. What I need: 500mb Space 5gb B/W 10 MySQL databases PHP 4 &/or 5 I will put your ads on the site i dont want to have to post whatsoever 99.9% Uptime Cpanel Fantastico*** FTP Support 5+ Addon Domains Please post fast i need this site quick
  17. R

Need hosting for tournament site (need before tonight at eight oclock)

Hello, I need shared webhosting to host my tournament site. What i need is the ability to run joomla and othe cms's. For this site I will need 1GB diskspace and about 15GB of bandwith. I will proabably upgrade later. I want cpanel and unlinited cpanel features. I also want...
  18. R

Selling two High Paying Clients

Hello, I am selling two high paying shared webhosting clients. The reason I am selling them is that my computer is broken and i have no way to run a webhosting buisenes. Both these clients pay with paypal, and they pay instantly, never had to wait to get there payments. Client One...
  19. R

rackmounted???

Is rackmounted.com any good for servers? I am looking to buy a dedicated server from them and i want to know if they are worth the time and money?
  20. R

Need dedicated server

Hello, I need a dedicated server for my hosting company. Here is what i will be doing on it. Selling Reselers Hosting Game servers selling shared hosting Some things i need are Cpanel Fast support ability to use cmd and console ability to instal programs onto it and use them...
Back