• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Need VPS ...

Even though our VPS are not located in US, these virtual private servers located in Lithuania can be good enough for you.. As per your requirements I think this plan might suite your needs - Linux VPS Beginner HDD: 10gb 20GB RAM: 512mb Burstable RAM: 1GB Bandwidth: 500gb IP Addresses: 1...
  2. J

EdenHost.Com - Shared --> Alpha Reseller in Germany,VPS in Lithuania - Instant Setup!

Eden Host brings great Offshore Hosting located on high speed servers in Germany and Lithuania. We allow you to host almost everything...ALMOST Everything. Along with our awesome hosting, we offer you great support and other addon products. Once you join Eden Host, You will never want to...
  3. J

WHMCS or HostBill?

WHMCS is the best in the business. But the thing is it is so damn common with almost every host now. I want to see more billing scripts coming up to beat WHMCS..
  4. J

Linux vs Windows - Which is better?

In my opinion both these OSes can't be compared to each other. Both serve different purposes. While Linux is good for programmers, servers etc, Windows is good for a normal office-goer or a gamer. Both of them are no match of each other when you try Linux's features on Windows and vice-versa.
  5. J

Eden Host - Shared, Master, Alpha Reseller in DE,VPS in Lithuania - Instant Setup!

Eden Host brings great Offshore Hosting located on high speed servers in Germany and Lithuania. We allow you to host almost everything...ALMOST Everything. Along with our awesome hosting, we offer you great support and other addon products. Once you join Eden Host, You will never want...
  6. J

EdenHost now offering Offshore VPS in Lithuania

We are delighted to announce that we now offer VPS Solutions in Lithuania. Each VPS is on a port speed of 100mbit. The servers which host the Virtual Machines is on i7-860 processors with 12gigs of DDR3 RAM. The range of VPS start from $9/month and have 512mb memory allocated to them...
  7. J

Eden Host - Shared, Master, Alpha Reseller in DE,VPS in Lithuania - Instant Setup!

Eden Host brings great Offshore Hosting located on high speed servers in Germany and Lithuania. We allow you to host almost everything...ALMOST Everything. Along with our awesome hosting, we offer you great support and other addon products. Once you join Eden Host, You will never want to...
  8. J

cPanel wants to 'eliminate' WHMCS

It's good actually they are doing it. It is very much needed. And remember, this competition will only help the general audience get better products.
  9. J

Looking For Cheap Hosting For A Adult Mybb Forum

Hi there! As per your needs, I can offer you this package by default - Disk Space: 15gb Bandwidth: 50gb MySQL DBs, Emails, FTP Accounts: 25 Addon, Parked, Sub Domains: 25 1-Click Site Software Installer Cost p/month: $2.00 Order Link But as I can see, you need more bandwidth. For that, we...
  10. J

Reseller request..

Hi CrazyShooter! This is Rishabh here from http://edenhost.com/ If you are still looking for reseller hosting, then I can offer you custom packages! Yes, that's right. Custom packages are those which will suit your needs and specifications. If you are interested in this, please PM me, or file...
  11. J

Eden Host - Germany Offshore Shared, Master & Alpha Reseller Hosting from $1!

Eden Host - Offshore Shared, Master & Alpha Reseller from $1! Custom Plans Available! Eden Host brings great Offshore Hosting located on high speed servers in Germany. We allow you to host almost everything...ALMOST Everything. Along with our awesome hosting service, we offer you great...
  12. J

The Unique Host - Offshore Shared/Reseller Hosting|Offshore/Onshore VPS, Ded Servers!

Hello Everyone! The Unique Host has made a great expansion over the last couple of days :) Instead of Onshore, we are now offering offshore Shared and Reseller Hosting. And another big introduction is of VPS and Dedicated servers. The Onshore VPS and Dedicated Servers are located in...
  13. J

The Unique Host now offers VPS and Dedicated Servers!

Hi Everyone! Since a couple of days, we have made a great expansion. We are now offering offshore(Germany) and onshore(USA) Linux VPS and Dedicated Servers! You may see all the plans here - Linux Offshore VPS Linux Onshore VPS Offshore Dedicated Servers Onshore Dedicated Servers
  14. J

Need linux vps

Hi there! In case you are looking for offshore servers(located in Germany) here are a few offers that might suite your requirements - VPS Basic • VPS Software: SolousVM • Guaranteed Memory: 256MB • Burstable Memory: 384MB • Disk Space: 25GB • Bandwidth: 2TB at 100mbps and 10TB at...
  15. J

The Unique Host - Great P2H Shared || Reseller Hosting

In case you can't afford to pay for hosting currently, you can even get hosting for posting on our forums! See the main website here - The Unique Host P2H Shared Web Hosting Packages Shared Tiniest 500mb Disk Space 1gb bandwidth 5 mySQL databases, ftp, email accounts, etc...
  16. J

Navigation Drop Down Menu needed

Hmm yeah I had seen that. But how does it work? Any working sample?
  17. J

Navigation Drop Down Menu needed

Hey guys! I will soon be expanding my web hosting site(see the link in my signature). Hence I will be categorizing the navigation menu better to fit in new options that will be coming. Also in those options I want to add a drop down menu to it when someone hovers the mouse over it. So...
  18. J

The Unique Host - Cheap Web || Reseller Hosting[FREE DOMAIN] Begins from $5/year!

Hello Friends We have worked hard on reducing the price and yet still managing to offer free domain to our clients :evilb: Yes, the prices are immensely down this time. See the main website here - The Unique Host Paid Shared Web Hosting Packages Shared Basic 20gb Disk Space 80gb...
  19. J

The Unique Host - Great Web | Reseller Post2Host Community!

Apologies for that downtime. There was some kind of foulplay as someone had messed up our main server's CSF settings.
  20. J

need cPanel/WHM Reseller hosting

Hello gotlinks This is what I can offer you - 20gb Space 180gb bandwidth unlimited FTP, emails, mysql etc Softaculous RV Site Builder Custom Nameservers Cost - $20 per year You can see all our reseller plans here The servers are pretty fast for sure. Very rare downtimes...
Back