• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

instant activation, 1GB space, 12GB bandwidth + extras

Hey, promoting my site 12gig.com here! Features: Instant activation No adverts Free subdomain (you can bring your own TLD) None of that layeredpanel bs! custom .htaccess files! safe mode off! custom error pages PHP 5 5 mysql databases 5 FTP accounts 99% uptime 1024mb space...
  2. H

review my skin!

I'm starting up a free host on ISPconfig (I've come to the conclusion it's the best free hosting platform). But the design sucks, so I brewed up something custom. What your looking at is functional (except the statistics on the right). Thoughts? Thanks!
  3. H

kloxo, openbasedir?

Anyone here got any experience with kloxo (formally lxadmin)? I'm looking to start a free host using it as a base and I wanted to see what others experiences have been. Also, if users are not being run as individual users on the OS what does that mean for safemode (It's being removed from PHP...
Back