• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

How long have you build a website?

I believe for a beginner the best way to start is a (free) blog like wordpress or blogger ... -it's free -you have a lot of templates -you'll find a lot of help on the internet -it's the best way to make mistakes and to learn from it -you may play with HTML
  2. I

What Windows Versions have you used?

Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows XP (My favourite by far) Windows Vista (the worst ever) Windows 7 (Not so bad)
  3. I

What is REVERSE SEO and what is its significance?

That's true! I have a small business and not to much money to spend. Each ''crap'' on SEO could be a good or bad information. It's up to me to decide. So let the man talk...maybe it's something new...if not , the thread will die it self.
  4. I

Try this

Nice thoughts, but I still prefer ''Boobs Appreciation Thread''!
  5. I

Sex with mum and dad

People on reality shows know they're on TV , so they act different…SO the reality shows ARE NOT what they suppose to be.
  6. I

free font download

http://www.fonts500.com/
  7. I

hello to all

There are tons of informations about it on the net. The easiest way? Check your competition, see their SEO and backlinks and try to do the same. After you'll have some experience you may do your own SEO tricks.
  8. I

Good news!! pr has been updated!!

I believe these days PR means almost nothing. I had PR 3 than it dropped to PR1 and my site was, on my niche, all the time on the first page - and that's my goal!
  9. I

Site Idea

Do it! You never know where it might lead. Good luck!
  10. I

Favorite football Team ?

I don't understand, are you talking about football or soccer?
  11. I

Happy new Year FWS!

May this New Year bring newly found prosperity, love, happiness and delight in your life.
  12. I

Popcorn question for the Canadians...stfuradio

Usually they put some mixtures of: chili powder and/or paprika and/or cayenne pepper and cheddar
  13. I

Down with Oprah Winfrey!!

Too much noise for nothing! I believe Oprah is overrated! I have other things to do than watching the show!
  14. I

List of submittable directories =)

Check the page rank on these directories!!! Work on your site content than loosing your time with bullsh. Directories
  15. I

Favorite MS Office Version

I’m using open office 2003 at home and 2007 on the job. 2003, I think, think it's the best: light, fast, no compatibility problems and after 3 years of using, I steel don’t like the 2007 interface.
  16. I

Please review my website

Will you please review my blog? Even it's in french, I would like some design advices. P.S. I am an amateur, but that's obviously!:rolleyes2 http://www.inspectionmaisons.com/ Thank you.
Back