• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Need Hosting for my clients and myself

Hello sir, we at extreme-servers have all things that you need! we have 2 type of servers, one with cpanel, and other with kloxo. On cpanel: disk space: 1gb Bandwidth: 100gb 5 addon domains 1 subdomains! No ssl acess price: free, because you're still trying to setup your web hosting company...
  2. K

Need VPS

Hello sir, we at extreme-servers have the perfect's plan's for you! web hosting professional: * 1000GB Bandwidth * 10GB Space * 15 subdomains * 10 domains name can be hosted * No ssl acess * Price: 10$ Order here Web hosting ultimate: * 2000GB Bandwidth * 50GB Space *...
  3. K

Reseller Hosting

This is my offer. 10GB Space 500GB Space Host 80 accounts Hosted on 4GHZ cpu server(2 cores). Server location: U.S.A
  4. K

Requesting hosting (medium-size)

Hello sir I can host your website with the next resources: 1GB Space 100GB Bandwidth 10Databases. You can "take" it here: http://extreme-servers.net/center/index.php/en/order/configure/product/1 Register your account and go to checkout Do not pay, after that open a support ticket with...
  5. K

Need free hosting

Really? Im affording 30$ of GAMECP license, and 200$ of 2 dedicated servers of high performance. And i have cpanel(Not on my current server), but why should i host a free client on cpanel, when i can host him on kloxo?
  6. K

[UK] Reliable cPanel Hosting - NEW YEAR SALE - 50% OFF - FREE UPGRADES - From £1.00!!

Never mind, if you see, i has writting reliableweb.co.uk and not clients.reliableweb.co.uk Sorry.
  7. K

Need free hosting

Going to add this to the TOS of the company. When i said, "We have permission to shut down your web host down when needed." it's trying to say, if the user do not follow the rules, we will have permission to delete his website. and you: Kloxo is the same thing than cpanel, or you never used it?
  8. K

[UK] Reliable cPanel Hosting - NEW YEAR SALE - 50% OFF - FREE UPGRADES - From £1.00!!

One question, is all of your sofware licensed? Because the whmcs is not licensed.
  9. K

OpenVZ vs. Xen: What's the difference, and which is better?

I never used xen virtualization, i already had openvz(veportal and solusvm) i think they are better. But, i never tested the xen, so i cannot give the opinion about that.
  10. K

Need free hosting

Anyways, i can offer to you the web host it the next resources: 1GB Space 50GB Bandwidth 10DB 0 addon domains 1 sub domain. * You should notice that we have permission to shut your web host down when needed. ** You will be hosted on a server with kloxo web server *** Young girls(teens) are...
  11. K

Urgently need VPS

Ups, on price is 4.95$, no edit option? 0.0
  12. K

Next Windows OS

Im not thinking to upgrade again my laptop for win 8, first of all, my laptop already have a lot of important files on it, second, should be not compatible with win 8.
  13. K

Cheap .eu registrar ?

1€ for a .eu domain name? http://ovh.co.uk, check there.
  14. K

Domain for sale

3$ for it. You should pay the domain name transfer of course.
  15. K

need sa-mp host [hosting sponsorship]

Stop requesting hosting for sa-mp servers. Host cost $$ Having a game server on a vps/dedicated server cost $$ It's dificult to understand that?
  16. K

sa-mp server hosting

No one offers free vps / dedicated servers for game servers. If you really want to have a sa-mp server online 24/7, take a old computer, install the firewall and others, and keep it 24/7 turned on.
  17. K

Urgently need VPS

Check volumedrive dedicated servers. CPU: AMD Athlon X2 4200+ (2 cores) RAM: 2 GB DDR2 Memory HD: 250 GB Hard Drive BW: 100 Mbps / 8,000 GB IP: 2 Public IP Addresses KVM On Demand Available Linux / Windows / BSD / XEN $34.95/mo | $0 Setup You can order it here
  18. K

Need 2 webhosting accounts

Here is my offer. * 200GB Bandwidth * 5GB Space * 10 subdomains * 5 domains name can be hosted * No ssl acess * Price: 6$/month + 1$ setup fee(one time) order here Up to 100 DB can be hosted.
  19. K

Need VPS

Hello, you can see our extreme-servers plans. We have a lot of plans for web hosting, the same accepts php. our starter plan: up to 20 mysql databases. * 100GB Bandwidth * 1GB Space * 5 subdomains * 3 domains name can be hosted * No ssl acess * Price: 3$ +1$ setup fee. Is the best plan for...
  20. K

Extreme Servers

Founded in 2011, Extreme Servers aim to offer our customers a delightful service and wonderful support! We offer all kinds of services including; Minecraft, MTA San Andreas (MTA SA), San Andreas Multiplayer (SA:MP) and Web Hosting. We also offer reseller hosting. We make sure you get what you...
Back