• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Design stealing/duplication

forticro organisma WOW... I had no idea... in fact, I kept going back to the main.fla file to make changes & publish the flash file... I will give this a try and see if it's easier than what I have been doing... Thank you for not making me cry btw :biggrin2:
  2. J

Difference?

I am not sure about ASP but if you're a programmer, you probably know C/C++... and PHP has a very very similar structure to C/C++... if you know C/C++, go for PHP...
  3. J

I have a pure Flash website... how can you copy/steal the design? Not trying to be mean :) Legitimate question...
  4. J

Review my hosting site.

yea, it takes a few secs to open the site... not a good sign for a hosting company... sorry...
  5. J

Anyone like to review my site?

I like your site... but I am biased, I love blue!
  6. J

wth is "planking"?

First dead from planking took place the other day... the guy was trying to plank on the balcony... Not sure if I can submit a link here... just google it...
  7. J

Nobody can copy/steal your design if you use server based languages like PHP... if you site is HTML, yeah, you're out of luck.
  8. J

A lot of free hosts going down?

That is not a surprise... the sooner the better... they lure people in and cause headache afterwards... though if you're cheap enough to go with a free hosting company, you do accept the risk in advance...
  9. J

Who loves windows 7?

Much better than Vista for sure...
Back