• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Open-source Control Panel Solutions

I am so glad to hear you would volunteer trying the open source version, I am glad there are still some of us around lol.
  2. D

Open-source Control Panel Solutions

Open Source is where most of these software started PLEASE I am getting sick of reading people putting down the free/open source seen, Without open source you would not have the fast servers 80% of you use its uses LINUX or wait that's open source that can't be right, no wait it is, Open source...
  3. D

P2H - Dislike, (True post about P2H)

Hey I was going to join in another post about it but seems that user just wanted to b***ch and not really say anything about Post 2 Host. OK here are my reasons I will never support P2H 1. Fake Users 2. Spam, In almost EVERY forum that wants P2H they all have spam posts and they are...
  4. D

Bad news for free hosting providers.

Co.cc, cz.cc are not bad domains, I have paied hosts with TLD's but I also a free for all service that helps people set up on the web for free, and they I point people to cz.cc domains, google have also started to look in to fixing how they block domains as the cc is the LTD not the co and cx...
Back