• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

New Enterprise Hosting Plan

My sites been hosted by www.ace-host.net (acenet inc) for several years now.. and I'm very pleased.. Questions I asked were always answered fast. :beer:
  2. L

need some one to install phpbb for me

i tried it so many times... i tried so many times and i dont want to try it again... my host has my sql and php 4.0001 or somthing like that... i got all the nessary componets to install it... who ever will do it for free... email me... please... this is like the 20th time asking people to...
  3. L

because... im only 16 and i dont kno how... and i dont have time to... ill pay some one if no one will do it for a favor...
  4. L

any one? email me.... Laosfu@hotmail.com
  5. L

any one wanna be nice and install some scripts for me?

who ever wants to help... plez email me and ill giv u more detail...
  6. L

well... email me and we can see what we can do...
  7. L

my site was made before fast and the furious came out... my site was made before fast and the furious came out... if u wanna watch it come over and we can talk about how your rice eater can eat my steamed rice... or do u want to feed your ride fried rice? i can cook... :D but any ways... if u...
  8. L

any one wanna be nice and install some scripts for me? i got like 5 or 6 i forgot... its for my website... www.importspec.net:mad:
  9. L

need some one to install cgi scripts

i jus need some body to do it some time...
  10. L

well.. theres some zip files in... www.importspec.net/scripts and i need those installed
  11. L

my site is about cars though,....

http://www.servus.ws its all good though... he hookin me up :D
  12. L

umm... what do u want?
  13. L

my site is about cars though,....

well i got some... free webspace, email, and other stuff... some music page, forums, and car show pix and what not... its not done... hahah www.importspec.net
  14. L

well... i need like several cgi scripts installed to my site... www.importspec.net well... im askin if some one would do it for free... and i will put their name on a credits page... im only 16 cant afford to pay :D
  15. L

need some scripts for my site

any thing else? c'mon.... my site is almost done...
  16. L

need some scripts for my site

i need a calendar, links, topsite, guest book, classifieds the calendar script, i want it to be like a calendar but visitors can post and every one could see what they put on the calendar... links basically a free for all thingy list, link script that would allow visitors to post links...
  17. L

my 4th layout what u think now?

www.importspec.net
  18. L

Auctions?

i got one on my site... never really tested it.. but its on there... www.importspec.net
  19. L

what domain host can provide me this?

hey i got some one that is willing to pay if u host their site... basically im doing my job of letting u host people that pay while u host me while i get people to sign up hehe i dunno... but ill tell her that u are a good host....
  20. L

what domain host can provide me this?

hehe u sure... some other punk offered me some junk but i gott pay after 3 months....
Back