• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

need some one to install phpbb for me

any one? email me.... Laosfu@hotmail.com
  2. L

any one wanna be nice and install some scripts for me?

any one wanna be nice and install some scripts for me? i got like 5 or 6 i forgot... its for my website... www.importspec.net:mad:
  3. L

my site is about cars though,....

well i got some... free webspace, email, and other stuff... some music page, forums, and car show pix and what not... its not done... hahah www.importspec.net
  4. L

need some one to install cgi scripts

well... i need like several cgi scripts installed to my site... www.importspec.net well... im askin if some one would do it for free... and i will put their name on a credits page... im only 16 cant afford to pay :D
  5. L

need some scripts for my site

i need a calendar, links, topsite, guest book, classifieds the calendar script, i want it to be like a calendar but visitors can post and every one could see what they put on the calendar... links basically a free for all thingy list, link script that would allow visitors to post links...
  6. L

my 4th layout what u think now?

www.importspec.net
  7. L

lay out good for my site?

www.importspec.net
  8. L

what domain host can provide me this?

i need at least 100 mb maybe even less... cgi-bin 6gig data transfer if i need more i would need to upgrade of course... thats it... i just need that i jus need it for my message board. i got community architect for other space that i need... since they dont host my site... but i giv...
  9. L

what domain host can provide me this?

i need at least 100 mb maybe even less... cgi-bin 6gig data transfer if i need more i would need to upgrade of course... thats it... i just need that i jus need it for my message board. i got community architect for other space that i need... since they dont host my site... but i giv out...
  10. L

community architect

is it really good? are they gonna end up like excelland? they accepted my thingy aafter i faxed it on saturday... is it hard to get accepted? some on said that on another post... i jus wanna kno whats the deal and how i got accepted and junk... my site not even done... i dont even have banners...
  11. L

ad revenue from a IMPORT RACING SITE

what would be a good thing to get revenue for my site??? http://www.importspec.net its not done but its good... enought to see what its about...
  12. L

birkitty

how do my members login to my thingy...??? jus want to kno cause i got my page ready and stuff... http://www.importspec.net
  13. L

my new lay out!!!!

some one give it a review... i kno i need some banners and logos... and to finish the rest of the site... i put this together in my spare 2 hours i had,....
  14. L

NAMEZERO REGISTAR TRANSFER

any one kno how i can tranfer to another registaattr... ????
  15. L

BEST FREE WEBHOST??

which is good that would last at least a year?
  16. L

MESSAGE BOARD

what is the best message board script? i dont want a message board service... that is hosted at another site... i want a message board on my host... and stuff... i want something like ultimate bulliten board
  17. L

FREE MESSAGE BOARD

what is the best message board script? i dont want a message board service... that is hosted at another site... i want a message board on my host... and stuff... i want something like ultimate bulliten board
  18. L

http://www.communityarchitect.com/

what do i do? are they gonna review my site? my site not done though...
  19. L

so whats the best place to get my domain hosted now!?!?!?!

so whats the best place to get my domain hosted now!?!?!?!so whats the best place to get my domain hosted now!?!?!?!so whats the best place to get my domain hosted now!?!?!?!so whats the best place to get my domain hosted now!?!?!?!so whats the best place to get my domain hosted now!?!?!?!so...
  20. L

anyone got a cgi script to make an online community?

anyone got a cgi script to make an online community?
Back