• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

10,000 posts

I don't know how many posts that I made. But I know it is not 10,000. Congrats. I don't have that many posts in all of the forums I have joined put together.
  2. B

What do you want to become in future?

My dream is to be me. I want to be someone who has given it all. I don't care if I fail or succeed. If I give it my all in whatever it is I strive for, that will give me a deep sense of peace. It will probably be better if I fail anyway. (Probably be more successful in the eyes of God ;)
  3. B

Be careful what you write on facebook

I'm speechless. There are two hands to this. On one hand you should be careful what you say, anywhere on any medium. On the other hand, why shoot a laptop when you can sell it?
  4. B

Is free Hosting Safe! ?

I've heard a lot of horror stories about Free Hosting. (I however have never experienced them) If you can avoid free hosting, then by all means avoid them.
  5. B

Any free web hosting horror stories?

I have read a lot about free web hosting. Many hosts have a scammy look about them. In most cases, you are not allowed to run your ads. Good luck being an affiliate on a free web host. Many free hosts also run their own ads on your sites so that they can monetize your content for themselves...
Back