• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

(6 VPSs left) FreeVPS.us - VPSs for only 20 posts a month

@Cheffy: He is not allowed to show you a police report of the police case. It is a crime and is classified as an obstruction of the investigation. It will be punished, depending on the degree of obstruction of the investigation. In addition, the police would make him the bad guy when they...
  2. N

@TheBoss: I totally agree with you about that. I owned about 4 or 5 VPSs from FreeVPS and everything was really great for the terms of being free. The VPSs even if really low end are performing very well and the providers are well-know. I have a VPS11 now.
  3. N

@wswd: The most VPSs are paid out of our pockets or we have found the sponsors for them. We do not touch users personal stuff. We only watch for strange content (for example someone has his disk space 90% on the first day) and strange behaviour (CPU being loaded 99% all the time, I had this...
  4. N

Clearing up a few things Good day folks, my name is Nevil (UID at FreeVPS: 4810) and I am a super moderator at FreeVPS and a loyal member since over 6 months soon. I'm here to clear a few things up to stop all this lies and hate because I know the truth and I've been there when IT30 aka...
Back