• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

finding a script

Hi, I am looking for a script, something similar to lawguru.com or worldlawdirect.com It is like people can submit their questions and these questions will be send to whichever experts in the database. In the above 2 examples are lawyers. Then those experts interested can choose to reply...
  2. I

my webby

Hi guys, I have made my website using phpnuke. Please take a look and feel free to comments. Also, what should I do to get many people to my website? Been posting in forums but no one seems to come to mine. Is there anything wrong with my website?
  3. I

server inquiry

hi, what will be the average price of the following dedicated server spec, both managed and unmanaged. p4 2.4, 1gb ddram, 1500gb transfer, 80gb harddisk, cpanel, drive to drive backup. not forgetting the setup fee as well.
  4. I

hosting questions

hi, is a celeron 1.7, 512 ddram server good enough to use mainly for hosting personal website? with 1000-1500gb bandwidth monthly, is it overloading the server if it hosts around 800-1000 personal websites with 50mb and maybe 1.5gb bw per account? what if the server has unmetered bw...
  5. I

forum hosting

Hi, is there any web host that is kind enough to offer me free hosting for my new forum? I want to try out before actually purchasing a plan. Requirement is simple. Php, mySQL, 3-5gb bandwidth and 20-50mb space needed. If my forum grows, I will definitely purchase a plan from you. You...
Back