• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Need a URL Redirection that doesn't block Chinese IPs.

Maybe you can try www.now.nu. It works for me.
  2. C

Now.nu Down or Dead?

Abuser attack... Someone registered a now.nu url and use for collecting AOL username/passwords, so the Hosting Provider temporary closed down the website. After now.nu deleted all the associated accounts, it went back to normal. :)
  3. C

Some tips on designning 3D button?

Thanks for sharing the great link. That's what I want! COOL! :cool:
  4. C

Some tips on designning 3D button?

I wish to design some 3D menu buttons for my page, do you know how to make the buttons at Apple.com (i.e. Store, Switch, .Mac menu bar)? I like those button and wonder if they use special 3D menu program to produce those buttons... Can you share any links, or any tips so that I can try...
  5. C

500MB Space, 10GB Transfer - $8.99

We have this special offer only made for FreeWebspace.net members: - 500MB Space - 10GB Transfer - Ensim CP 3.1.1 - 50 POP Accounts - Unlimited sub-domains/domain pointers/email forwardings $8.95/mo. - Recurring bill with PayPal and major Credit Cards. PM me if you are interested in...
  6. C

Trillian Logo Hacks

I'm new to photoshop and I wish to know... how to make the trillian.cc logo - i.e. two circle in diagonal and joined it like a 45 degree " 8 " shape? I hope you understand what I mean.. By the way, do you know how to make the " O " shape in RealOne logo? They draw it by the use of Adobe...
  7. C

I need a *simple-domain* *no-ad* *free* forwarding thingy

www.now.nu - quite simple, fast connections.
  8. C

[PHP] Checkbox Array questions

yeah, spec, it works! Thank you!
  9. C

[PHP] Checkbox Array questions

I want to know how can I get the checkbox array work as: For example, if value A and B is selected, in the php, it can parse out as: $totaltests = count($_POST['test']); echo "<a href=work.php?total=$totaltests&GREAT=A&GOOD=B>click</a>"; Thanks!
  10. C

[PHP] positive sign after calculations

hohoho, thank you, it works! I seached PHP website and I find no answer, and your solution save me much time! :)
  11. C

[PHP] positive sign after calculations

I have some variables in php and want to display the results with signs ( + or - ) E.g. $c = $a + $b ; echo $c ; $c would be any numbers with a + or - sign. E.g. -6 or +7, however, how can I add the + sign when the result is positive? Thanks!
  12. C

[PHP] Set Mail Return path question

Richard, thanks for your help, but since the server has specific sendmail config, it won't work either, maybe I have to contact my host to change the sendmail config. Thanks!
  13. C

[PHP] Set Mail Return path question

I have written a small script to send mail through Apache Web Server using sendmail. However, here is the email header of my message: How can I write the PHP command so that the return path is the same as the email address of my "FROM" field rather than "apache@myname.com"? I don't want my...
  14. C

Disable Right Click or change Right Click options

Normally, I won't use those "Disable Right Click" feature in my personal site, I also think it's annoying. However, I'm working a small scripts that need this feature - can save / print wallpaper but can't view my source (prevent hot linking etc. | Visitors cannot View>Source because I restrict...
  15. C

Disable Right Click or change Right Click options

I have searched some JavaScripts for Disable Right Click on all browser area or just on image area. However, I need some JavaScripts that can disable people to right click in all broswer area but NOT IMG tags, so that people can right click and save or print that image with other IE statndard...
  16. C

Is there any?

When you have registered your own sub-domain, after you log in, you would see the instructions there.
  17. C

quick php "round" off question

bigperm, I have tried, but the outcome is "4" only... <? $row = round(4,1) ; echo "$row" ; ?> You can try yourself, and my php version is 4.0.6 :rolleyes: Thanks! Kevin
  18. C

quick php "round" off question

How can I round off integers so that it can have exactly 1 dec. place? E.g. if I use PHP "round" command: when the value is 4, the outcome is 4 the value is 4.123, the outcome is 4.1, what I really want is value 4 --> outcome 4.0 value 4.123 --> outcome 4.1 Thanks!
  19. C

[PHP] The use of "!eregi" - am I correct?

spec, mitja thank you for your help! The problem is solved :) THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I still keep on learning PHP :p
  20. C

[PHP] The use of "!eregi" - am I correct?

spec, my need is to verify if the ID is in our database, if the ID is invalid, I suggest him to enter a correct ID, else, process the service required. Thus, can you alter my code (the first version in the first post), so that it can work with my need? I don't know what's wrong, but it can't...
Back