• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

lunarpages dedicated servers?

anyone tried their dedicated servers? cant seem to find any recent reviews
  2. V

Need Vbulletin Template

i need a web designer who is familiar with Vbulletin im going to need a simple and clean yet attractive gaming template im looking for someone friendly and nice with an creative mind and is a gamer him/herself Talk to me on msn about the price (around $50-$300) MSN: xviper69x [at] gmail.com
  3. V

ItsOver!

www.itsover.info my friend and I got bored, so we made something
  4. V

Hide parts of an IP

my website currently display comments made from guests and have their username as their IP using <?php echo $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']; ?> this shows their complete IP, how do i make it so it shows something like 71.XX.XXX.432 thank you
  5. V

Everlasing - A Maple Story Guild

http://everlasting.coopgamers.org
  6. V

Need reliable host (will place ads)

i tried x10hosting.com (too much downtime), reyreythemonkey.com (way too slow), cybertoad.net (does not allow punbb to be hosted) i need at least 100mb space and 2gb bandwidth with php/mysql/ftp im willing to place ads, popups, and/or textlinks in return
  7. V

Once again looking for a reliable hosting company

im looking for a host with the following: at least 100mb webspace at least 5gb bandwidth php / mysql / ftp the ability to add domain names (i got three sites) i do not mind adding a text link, but no ads no posting either please btw, x10hosting.com (my old host) seems to be down alot.. thank you
  8. V

Maple Story Guild Site

HOST IS DOWN please delete!
  9. V

Reliable Host Needed!

at least the following: 20mb webspace 400mb bandwidth php/mysql no ads/popups any control panel thanks, i wont be needing much (personal website)
  10. V

Coldfusion host?

im looking for a coldfusion host so i can mess around with coldfusion at least 10mb of space a database dont care about bandwidth (could be as low as possible) no extra features are need thanks, im very in need
  11. V

Need Cheap/Reliable VPS HOST

1-3Gb of space is fine (less is ok) any OS (perfer anything cheaper then windows, like linux) at least 512 Ram About 80Gb or more bandwidth Full Access Willing to pay up to $20-$40, anything cheaper is great!
  12. V

Cheap but good

Free domain transfer 100mbs+ web space 2G+ bandwidth 100+ Email PHP/MySQL 1-5 Mysql Database No Setup Fee o yea, I want to play annually (around 10-20 $$)
  13. V

Domain Help

Wheres the best place to get a domain:confused2 Heard of alot of places to get a domain but which one is worth the money I want it to be $10 or under and must have dns included thanx:-)
Back