• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Hosting request

I guess I'll have to do a search myself.
  2. T

Hosting request

I see that I'm confusing you....
  3. T

Free cPanel 11 php5 Web Hosting

Having trouble registering. I have sent the admin an email.
  4. T

BLNetworks Instant cPanel Hosting -- up to 3 GB Space/45 GB Bandwidth, No Posts!

Cannot Post! Having problem activating account!
  5. T

1G/15G+Cpanel+Noposting+FreeUpgrade

Looks like they're resetting the servers they have (possibly due to downtime when they came back up!)
  6. T

50GB/500GB with cpanel

I wonder what happened to you guys! How come your site was down?
  7. T

Host indigo is down

Anyone know why host indigo is down, and if they have a new site?:confused4
  8. T

Hostindigo - adfree hosting for forum posting

Site is down as well as mine. I have a site on that hosting place.
  9. T

offering FREE custom hosting plans

vp_master2004@hotmail.com Standard package, please!
  10. T

FREE!!! 5 gb DISK SPACE/10 gb of BANDWIDTH

We are currently configuring the site with new server. We apologize for any inconvenience that you are experiencing. We will update you once our server configuration is complete. Announcement from tekcities.com
  11. T

FREE!!! 5 gb DISK SPACE/10 gb of BANDWIDTH

No activation email yet! I hope this isn't a scam, because when I click on almost every link on that site, it says sorry!
  12. T

Free Webspace 1GB max, Free Forums + PHP + SQL (No ads, no popups)

Do you have some kind of control panel?
  13. T

Free Web counter installation!

I am not sure if any of you have heard of this program, but I'm using it as we speak! It's called Level 10 design Hit Counter! It's a cool program that allows you to view your web traffic reports with hundreds (If not thousands) of graphs! It's super easy to install, and easy to use. For...
  14. T

MkPortal

The reason why I'm asking is because I have no computer available at the moment, and I am using another computer, but due to restrictions in effect, I cannot open the zip file for mkportal.
Back