• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Host indigo is down

Anyone know why host indigo is down, and if they have a new site?:confused4
  2. T

Free Web counter installation!

I am not sure if any of you have heard of this program, but I'm using it as we speak! It's called Level 10 design Hit Counter! It's a cool program that allows you to view your web traffic reports with hundreds (If not thousands) of graphs! It's super easy to install, and easy to use. For...
  3. T

MkPortal

I'd like to have someone help me install MkPortal on a web host the host is x05host.com. I have a hosting package there, and I was wondering if anyone would like to help me install MkPortal.
  4. T

Net Objects Fusion 7

Anyone know where I could download the FULL version of Net Objects Fusion 7? I saw that Computer arts magazine has the full version of it this month, but I don't want to buy the magazine just to install the software. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum :rolleyes2
  5. T

CD-RW Error!

I'm using nero 5.5, because that's what I got with my CD-RW Drive, and somehow, it's not recognizing the CD-R's anymore! Do I need to throw away all the blank CD-R's I still have? I don't want to spend any money on buying new software, and if I buy the newer version, I don't want to get a...
  6. T

Any custom (Free) web hosts out there?

Any custom web hosting services out there besides GWFS? Just curious. Some of the offers I've seen on this site are too small for me.
  7. T

Alert! xtreme-webhost

Alert! xtreme-webhost is down for some reason. Don't know why! Please post any updates! I just started creating webpages, and I am using their free hosting service. Anyone know why it's down? :confused4
  8. T

Anyone know why MyCubix.com is down and when it will be back up?

I don't get it. MyCubix.com is down, and there is indeed a financial problem! and I quote: "Our server provider is having financial issue with the datacenter, i will move away from the company once i get box2.mycubix.com up." I wonder when my cubix.com will be back up, and I want to know why...
  9. T

Subdomain hosting (Similar to lifelesspeople.com)

Apparently, I can't host any sites on lifelesspeople.com for some reason, and I've been a member of their forum for a while, and I'm trying to look for a place that has features like lifelesspeople.com has. Any places people know of on the net that have the features like lifelesspeople.com post...
  10. T

What's the best FREE (No cost) WYSIWYG editor out there for web page design?

Can anyone tell me what's absolutely the best FREE (No cost) WYSIWYG web editor out there, and even though I know there are a lot of websites that have them, where can i download the best editor?
Back